BHIM Mobile App Features and Benefits: India is almost ready to move towards a digital economy. Rapidly increasing the graph of smartphones and internet users is the evidence of developing India. This all have concreted with the great efforts of our Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Modi’s ambitious dream for making India completely digital will come true soon. Following his objective, he has launched several schemes and Digital India is one of them. Under the scheme, PM Modi has recently launched an Aadhaar based mobile payment application called BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) is a modified version of UPI Unified Payment Interface and USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data)
The application is specially designed for a real-time cashless transaction which the payments can be done through us of biometric fingerprints. It is available to download on Android app store. The app has been named in the respect of Architect of Indian constitution Bhimrao Ambedkar
What exactly the BHIM Mobile App Features and Benefits:
BHIM is mobile based application is assist people to send or receive money. One can make digital payments through this app. You need to register with your bank account on it and set a UPI PIN. Then your mobile number will be your payment address to perform financial transactions using the app. For making payment and to check balance one can also scan a QR code. Through this app, the maximum amount can be transacted up to Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000 in a day.
How BHIM app works?
- If you are shop-keeper, you need to download the Aadhar based cashless merchant app on your smartphones.
- The Smartphone should be connected to biometric reader
- The customer will then feed his or her Aadhar number into the app.
- He or she has to choose the bank through which the transaction can be made
- Consumer has to scan his or her thumb impression that will be authenticated by the biometric reader.
BHIM Mobile App Features and Benefits
- People can download from the app store and can be used on any smartphone even without the internet.
- There is no need for a buyer/customer to have a mobile number. It is a simple application and your fingerprint is enough.
- The app helps you to eradicate the requirements of PoS (Point of Sale) terminals.
- You don’t need to pay bank and merchant transaction fee while availing the app.
- BHIM interface is another feature in it to transfer money. Not only transfer money, but you can also make direct bank to bank payments and instantly collect money using just a mobile number or payment address.
Almost ever bank support BHIM App, here is a list of those banks which is released by the government:
ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.