Reliance Jio Invite Trick:- Reliance Jio is now for everyone in the country with a 4G enabled smartphone. If you have one of those, all you need to do is make sure that you are able to get your hands on a Reliance Jio SIM card and join the club of millions who are taking the full advantage of the free services offered by Jio.
The procedure to get the Jio 4G SIM is not as difficult as it seems to be. To begin with, if you want a free Jio 4G SIM, then you need to have an invite for the same. This invite is in the form of a barcode which is generated by the MyJio. The MyJio app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Once you install it, you will see the Get Jio SIM option in the app after which you just have to follow the steps to get the barcode/invite. Sounds easy, yes? However, there is a problem. Many people are not able to generate the invite and hence are not able to get the free Jio 4G SIM card. If you are one of them, then this article is for you. Follow the steps to get the invite.
Steps to get free Reliance Jio invite for Jio 4G SIM card
- Download the MyJio apk file by clicking here.
- Disable the auto-updates of the Google Play store apps.
- Install the downloaded apk file on your phone by allowing installation of apps from unknown sources. You will find this option in the Settings>Security.
- Next, you have to open the application and hit the ‘Install All’ button. This will install all the apps you need one by one.
- Once all the apps are installed, turn off your Wi-Fi as well as mobile data.
- Close all the apps running in the background (including the MyJio app). You can also restart your phone. Whatever floats your boat.
- Make sure that the Wi-FI or mobile data is disabled. Now open the MyJio app once again.
- When you open the MyJio app, you will see an option which says Get Jio SIM.
- Now you can turn on the Wi-Fi or mobile data and click on the above-mentioned option.
- Then follow the steps to generate the barcode/invite. It will be automatically saved in your gallery. Also, you can take a screenshot of the same, just to make sure.
Once you have the Reliance Jio invite, all you need to do is head to the nearest Reliance Digital or Xpress Mini store and get yourself a Jio SIM card. You can also activate the same within 15 minutes with the help of e-KYC service. Enjoy your free services till December 31 (or maybe December 3) Stay tuned for more updates on Jio.