UPPCL JE 2016 Result: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited conducted the examination for the posts of Junior Engineer( Electrical). The Computer Based Test for the recruitment process was held from 11th to 14th November 2016. Now, the wait is over for, the candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their results on official website.
UPPCL JE 2016 Result/ UPPCL JE Cutoff marks/ UPPCL Vacancies
Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
Official website: http://www.uppcl.org
Cut-off marks: Based on the difficulty level of question paper, no. of questions and the number of candidates appeared, UPPCL has released cut-off details.
- For general category, cut-off marks are 128-132,
- For OBC category, cut-off marks are 122-126,
- For SC category, cut-off marks are 115-120,
- For ST category, cut-off marks are 98-104.
- Go to the Official website of Uttar Pradesh Power corporation mentioned above,
- Click on “VACANCY/RESULT”.
- Important notifications will be displayed,
- Click on the ” List of selected candidates for the post of Electrical Junior engineer.
- Take the printout for the further need.
Vacancies: 580 applicants will be recruited through this application process.
Posts availability: 580 government seats to be filled through this application process. The profile that comes under the process is Junior engineer in Electrical field.
Result for the civil candidates will be uploaded within this week only.
Selection Procedure: for the recruitment process, UPPCL commenced a written objective multiple type questions, 150 questions were asked from Technical subjects and 50 questions were asked from Non-technical subjects. Subjects included Hindi, General studies, Reasoning and technical studies.