Vivo has entered the list of top 10 most selling brands in India, thanks to its aggressive marketing strategy. It looks like they have no plans of stopping there. Now, they are all set to launch Vivo V5 in India on November 15. The company has already sent out the invites for the same. Let us have a look at the Vivo V5 specifications, yes?
Vivo V5 Specifications
- The device is said to sport a 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with a pixel density of 424 pixels per inch. It will also have Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top to protect the display from scratches.
- It will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor clocked at 1.8GHz. The graphics will be handled by Qualcomm Adreno 510.
- On the camera front, it will come with a decent 13MP camera on the rear with Phase Detection Autofocus and LED flash. The front side will flaunt an impressive 20MP selfie camera.
- The phone will offer ample amount of storage as it comes with 4GB of RAM along with 32GB ROM. This will expandable up to 128GB with the help of a micro SD card. There is no word on the street about any other variant.
- Unlike its predecessor, V3 Max, it will be running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box.
- There is no word about the connectivity options but all the basics will be present on board.
- The Vivo V5 will feature a fingerprint sensor along with some other sensors.
The 20MP selfie camera is what makes this phone stand out of the crowd. Today’s generation is so in love with selfies that a good front camera is on the top of ‘things in my next phone’ list. A 20MP front camera sits right on the top of that list.
Also see – Take a look at Vivo Y67 which has been launched in China. Check specifications, features and price.
Though there are some cameras which offer 21-23MP lenses on the rear, a similar lens on the front side is new. It will face direct competition from the likes of Oppo F1s, Gionee S6s, both of which are selfie specialists.
Going with the flow, the phone will also support 4G VoLTE. The fingerprint sensor will, however, be embedded in the home button instead of being at the back.
Price and availability
The phone will be launched in India at an event scheduled for November 15 in Mumbai. It is will boost the sales volume of the company because its predecessor, the V3 and V3 Max, got very good response and reviews. Same is expected from the V5. The Vivo V5 specifications may not be the best one out there but they are good enough.
We believe it will be priced under the Rs.20,000 mark as anything above it will make the Vivo V5 stand against the likes of LeEco Le Max 2.
These were all the Vivo V5 specifications and features that we are aware of. Stay tuned for more updates.