Welcome January Quotes and Images: January is the first month of the year and is often one of the coldest months of the New Year. January is the month of new resolutions, new aspirations, new dreams and new beginnings. Begin this wonderful month with some really nice Welcome January Quotes, Images and Pictures and also share with your loved ones without getting any bothered.
Also see: Welcome January and Goodbye December Quotes
Best Welcome January Quotes, Images and Pictures to wish New Year to your loved ones
- “I love the scents of winter! For me, it’s all about the feeling you get when you smell pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, gingerbread and spruce. Welcome January.”
- “I never eat December snowflakes. I always wait until January. Welcome January!”
- “To appreciate the beauty of a snow flake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.”
- “January, in ermine cloak,
With crystal spangles dight,
He gave the queen an Ivy crown,
And her fair shoulders white
He happ’d with tender ferny Moss
From many a cosy nook,
Or from the rounded boulders warm
Beside the frozen brook.”
- “January is the quietest month in the garden. … But just because it looks quiet doesn’t mean that nothing is happening. The soil, open to the sky, absorbs the pure rainfall while microorganisms convert tilled-under fodder into usable nutrients for the next crop of plants. The feasting earthworms tunnel along, aerating the soil and preparing it to welcome the seeds and bare roots to come.”
- “It snowed and snowed, the whole world over,
Snow swept the world from end to end.
A candle burned on the table;
A candle burned.”
- “In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. Welcome January and Happy New Year!”
- When I was young, I loved summer and hated winter. When I got older I loved winter and hated summer. Now that I’m even older, and wiser, I hate both summer and winter.”
- “What good is the warmth of summer , without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.”
- “Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon…”
- “The leaves hop, scraping on the ground.
It is deep January. The sky is hard.
The stalks are firmly rooted in ice.
It is in this solitude, a syllable,
Out of these gawky flitterings,
Intones its single emptiness,
The savagest hollow of winter-sound.”
- “There are two seasonal diversions that can ease the bite of any winter. One is the January thaw. The other is the seed catalogues.”
- “Like birds, let us, leave behind what we don’t need to carry…
GRUDGES SADNESS PAIN FEAR and REGRETS.
Life is beautiful, Enjoy it. HAPPY NEW YEAR. Welcome January.”
” Oh my god!
If you see my deeds
I have just done one sin
To love with your creation
- “Spring passes and one remembers one’s innocence.
Summer passes and one remembers one’s exuberance.
Autumn passes and one remembers one’s reverence.
Winter passes and one remembers one’s perseverance.”
- “Because the birdsong might be pretty,
But it’s not for you they sing,
And if you think my winter is too cold,
You don’t deserve my spring.”
- “Here’s to thee, old apple tree
Whence thou mayest bud
Whence thou mayest blow
Whence thou mayest bear apples enow.
We are very sure that you might have surely liked collection of the Welcome January Quotes, Images & Pictures and that you will now share these with your loved ones without facing any kind of hassle.