Aadhar Pay APP: You don’t need to get upset if you are lacking with cash and facing several problems as the new “Aadhar pay app” can make your life hassle-free with cash-less transactions.
As you know the Modi government had announced demonetisation on November 8 which necessitated people to adopt online transactions and also made everything cashless. For seeing cash crunch, the app has introduced in app market for making transaction easier
Aadhar Pay APP: Making your payments secure
Aadhar Pay app is an alternate for those who are standing in the queues at the banks and ATMs. This is the app after Paytm which is making people life easier and secure. People can directly pay the money which is easier with just a biometric verification.
How to download Aadhar Pay app?
- Visit Google Play Store and search for Aadhar Payment App (links Updated in Playstore)
- Agree to all the terms and conditions (will be minimal in size so no heavy processor is required)
- Click on the “Download” button
- Wait till the application is downloaded
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install aadhar pay app as usual.
- Merchants would need to download the Aadhaar Cashless merchant app and connect to a biometric reader, one that is currently on sale for Rs 2,000.
- Customers need to do is feed in his or her Aadhar number into the app, then choose the bank for the transaction. Customers can then employ the scanner to recognize the customer and authentication the transaction.
- It doesn’t demand for One Time Passwords (OTPs), PINs and more which is usually required for plastic or digital transaction nowadays.
The app is developed by the IDFC Bank along with UIDAI and National Payments Corporation of India. The app has been launched by the government on 25 December. It has been developed to tap a wider set of people. People who have bank accounts seeded with Aadhar card does not need to have any debit or credit card or even a mobile phone. The setting is done through the Aadhar Bridge, means it can connect a number of people. According to Rajiv Lall, MD and CEO at IDFC Bank “ Anybody who has Aadhar seeding don can make payments to merchants with this app” It would not matter whether the person does not have a credit card, or even a mobile phone”