Merry Christmas Sayings and Quotes: Christmas is round the corner and we can smell the fragrance of festivity all around. Everyone is busy trying to make the best of the occasion with their friends and family. The festival brings with it great happiness and zest in the life of people.
Also see: Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages, SMS
People celebrate the occasion by sending Merry Christmas Sayings and Quotes to their loved ones to spread the blessings and love. It is the time to enjoy and celebrate merrily.
Awesome Merry Christmas Sayings and Quotes to lighten up the Occasion
- “My special wishes to you and to all those to are close to you. May you have a Christmas that is more special than it has ever been. May Baby Jesus bless you abundantly.”
- “May the good times and treasures of the present
become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness.
- “Christmas gift ideas and suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.”
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
- “Christmas —
that magic blanket that wraps itself about us,
that something so intangible that it
is like a fragrance.
It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance — a day in which we think
we have ever loved.”
- “May you have
the spirit of Christmas
which is Peace,
the gladness of Christmas
which is Hope,
and the Heart of Christmas
which is Love.”
- “Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!”
- “Sending you the blessings of the season and wishing you a very joyous Christmas! May your season be touched with the simple grace of Christ’s love.”
- “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.”
- “Christmas Is A Bridge. We Need Bridges As The River Of Time Flows Past. Today’s Christmas Should Mean Creating Happy Hours For Tomorrow And Reliving Those Of Yesterday.”
We are very sure that you might have liked our collection of the Merry Christmas Sayings and Quotes and that you will also share these with your loved ones without facing any kind of hassle.