Apple iPhone 7 – All the fans of iPhone 7 are excitedly waiting to see the latest dashing iPhone 7. Apple always comes up with great products that people love to use. This year, it is coming with new generation smartphones- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. It is expected that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will come up with the minor change like Oled display, and a fingerprint sensor integrated into the display. But as the release date coming closer, all its secret hidden features are coming out.
There are various leaks and rumours about the iPhone 7, but the reality will be out in the launch event. The Apple always releases products that serve the users with the best quality features. The Apple is known for its uniqueness and exploring new things, this year it is arriving with two dashing handsets that will definitely be liked by people.
Apple iPhone 7 Features, Specification
The Apple is known for its new inventions, this year it is arriving with two amazing smartphones, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The new updates are as follow:
- Sapphire Glass: The iPhone 7 will be come up with Sapphire glass. The Sapphire glass is the tough glass which is not breakable easily. In previous handsets of iPhone, the Apple has used Corning’s Gorilla glass which now has been replaced by Sapphire glass.
- Button-Less Design: The finger scan button will be removed, So its new buttonless design. The home button has been eliminated from the smartphone for providing bigger space on the screen.
- OLED Display: OLED Display that has the capability to generate its own light to illuminate.
- Water And Dust Proof: To maximise the protection of the iPhone 7, this time, it will be water and dust proof.
- Larger Battery Life: The Apple has also provided larger battery life to its upcoming smartphones. The iPhone 7 will have the 1960mAh battery which is more than its predecessors.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM for iPhone 7, 3 GB RAM for iPhone 7 Plus
- A10 chip: The new A10 chip which will enhance its performance up to 35% compare to 6s.
Latest Key Features in iPhone 7
- No headphone jack
- button-less home design replaced with touch-sensor to make it water proof
- Upgraded rear camera flash with four LEDs
- Available in 32 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB storage
- Five color options (two new as dark black and piano black)
- Dual 12 MP Camera for 7 Plus
- A10 chipset sees CPUs hit 2.45GHz clock speeds and 20-30% performance gains
- Upgraded ambient light sensors
- Camera flash LEDs doubled from two to four with warm and cool colours
- In The Box – Lightning EarPods and a 3.5mm to Lightning headphone adaptor included in the box
- Second external speaker and integrated amplifier for louder, richer output
as described by Forbes & Appleinsider.com
iPhone 7 Launch Event & Venue
As per official invitations cards, iPhone 7 will be released on September 7, 2016. It might be expected that the iPhone 7 will ship on September, 16. On the invite note, it’s clearly written “See you on the 7th. Please join us for an invitation-only event at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco on Wednesday, September 7, at 10:00 a.m.”
Venue: Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco
Time: Wednesday, September 7 at 1:00 PM (New York Time)
Last year, the Apple launched its two amazing iPhones in September, the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus which won the heart of its million fans. This year, it’s again coming with two innovative smartphones in the month of September. No doubt, these upcoming smartphones will be embedded with great new functionalities that will serve you with the best services.