Boss Day Quotes: Boss Day is a wonderful occasion that is observed on or around a working day October 16 every year with great pomp and show. Countries like Canada, United States, Lithuania and India celebrate the occasion. The day is meant to thank and acknowledge boss for being an amazing guide to the emplyees throughout the year.
Amazing Boss Day Quotes and Messages with Pictures to say Thank You to your Boss
You may now have a look at our collection of the Boss Day Messages and Pictures and do share these with your Boss and other loved ones.
- “People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.”
- “Show me a man who is a good loser and I’ll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss.”
- “A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished.”
- “A good boss realizes that they can also learn from those they work with no matter the level, title or position. Learning is a continuous habit and is one of the best lessons demonstrated by a good boss.”
- “Working for you is an honor, working without you is an absolute horror. Working under you is a pleasure, an experience that I will truly treasure. Thanks boss.”
- “If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be meetings.”
- “This Boss’s Day, I would like to say thank you for the job that gives me health insurance that covers my anxiety medication that I need to take because of this job.”
- “Boss can be such a “hard” word. It’s kind of like “underlings”. Doesn’t sound that great. Let’s think of new titles like “Cool Supervisor #1” and “Supporters”. Yeah..I like it! Have a great day!”
- “If I can bring joy into the world, if I can get people to stop thinking about their pain for a moment, or the fact the tomorrow morning they’re going to get up and tell their boss off… then I’ll be successful.”
- “If you think your boss is stupid, remember: You wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter.”
You might have surely liked our collection of the Boss Day Quotes and pictures and the best part is that you may also share these with everyone around.
My boss and I are friends and still have the employer/employee relationship. It’s not working very well. Is there any way to “unring” that bell?