Happy Holi Messages, SMS and Wishes: Holi is the most colourful festival that is celebrated in India with great pomp and show. People wait to sprinkle colours on their loved ones. It is celebrated in the spring season, generally in the month of March. People celebrate the occasion with their loved ones by sharing Happy Holi Messages, SMS and Wishes with them.
Best Happy Holi Messages, SMS and Wishes to wish your Loved Ones
- “May your life be filled with happiness and may you be successful in whatever you do. Wishing you a very happy Holi.”
- “Holi tyohar hai Rang aur Bhaang ka
Hum sab yaaron ka
Ghar mein aaye mehmano ka
Gali mein gali walon ka
Mohalle mein mahoul waalo ka
Desh mein deshwalo ka.
Boora naa maano Holi hai Holi hai bhai Holi hai!”
- “Pyar ke rang se bharo pichkari,
sneh ke rang do duniya sari,
ye rang na jane koi jaat na koi boli,
aapko mubarak ho aapno ki holi.”
- “ये रंगो का त्यौहार आया है,
साथ अपने खुशियाँ लाया है,
हमसे पहले कोई रंग न दे आपको,
इसलिए हमने शुभकामनाओंका रंग,
सबसे पहले भिजवाया है…
- “May this season of color bring you cheer and happiness. May the colors of the Holi continues to illuminate your life and
guide you towards the path of success. Happy Holi!”
- “Holi is not only about colours and sweets. It reminds of the divine and eternal love of Krishna and Radha. It also reminds one of Narashima, Prahlada and Hiranyakashyapa and thus the fact that ‘Truth and Humanity are invincible forces in the Universe’.”
- “Auspicious red.Sunkissed gold.Soothing silver.Pretty purple.Blissful blue.Forever green.I wish u and all family membersThe most colorful ……..Holi.”
- “Even though I am far away from you on the happy occasion of Holi, all my thoughts and good wishes are with you. Have a wonderful Holi.”
- “May you have the most blessed holi festival than you ever had.
May it be full of fun,joy and love.
May you be as colorful as the festival itself or even more.
Lets all have lots of fun.”
- “अपुन विशिंग यू अ वंडरफुल,
एकदम मस्त एंड धिनचक,
बोले तो एकदम झकास
We are very sure that you might have liked our collection of the Happy Holi Messages and Wishes and that you will now share these with your loved without getting any bothered.