Bihar School Examination Board has issued the notice for D.El.Ed Online Admission for the academic year 2021-22. The students have to fill the application form declared by the BSEB. Availability of the Bihar D.El.Ed Online Admission Application form is from August 18, 2021 to September 01, 2021. Additionally, in order to appear for this exam, students need to qualify their Senior Secondary Examination from any recognized Board or Institution. Moreover, Bihar D.El.Ed entrance exam will not be held again this year due to COVID-19. Therefore, only merit based admission will be given. Merit list will be released on September 13, 2021.
Bihar Diploma in Elementary Education, also known as Bihar D.El.Ed is an examination organized by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).
NOTE: Candidates interested, read the notification carefully before applying for Bihar D.El.Ed Online Admission
Click on this Direct link for the notice
- First and foremost, the applying candidate has to be an Indian citizen.
- Secondly, you must have crossed at least 17 yrs of age. However, there is no limit on the upper age.
- The candidate should have passed the High School Examination (12th) or equivalent examination with minimum 50% Marks.
- In addition,all reserved/ Handicapped are exempted 5% Marks.
Category-wise application Fee
- Unreserved/EWS/BC/OBC- Rs 100/-
- Other Categories- Rs 100/-
- Payment Mode- Online Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply?
- Firstly, open the official site of the Bihar BSEB by clicking on the link.
- Secondly, Enter the details like email id, contact number, gender, date of birth etc to do your registration.
- Thirdly, login with the credentials sent and enter the details such personal, contact and educational details.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the proper format.
- Pay the application fee and take a printout of the confirmation slip. All the best!
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
- Marksheet of qualified examination
- Migration Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport sized photograph
- Scanned signature