The CBSE board authorities have elaborated that the CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam Date will be from the 25th of August 2021 to 8th September 2021. CBSE has finally announced the exam dates for applicants who will sit for the 12th class compartment examinations. Additionally, the date of the result declaration has been declared by the authorities.
Freshly, CBSE has published the Class 12th results on 3rd of August. To add to it, the Board gave another chance to the students who were unsatisfied with their scores and wanted to raise them.
Direct link for Checking CBSE Class 12th Results
Exam Date for Class 12th CBSE Exams
The exact schedule and other essential details related to CBSE Re-exam are given below. This improvement exam will be conducted for those students who want to re-appear for that subject and pass with good marks in the exam.
However, the application form for the Improvement examination is closed now by the board on their official website.
In the meantime, the CBSE class 12th improvement exam form filling was opened between 11th Aug, 2021 till 15th Aug, 2021.
Link for the Official Notice issued by the CBSE Board given below:
Step-by-step guidelines to apply:
Not happy with your CBSE Class 12th results? Don’t worry! Avail this opportunity and increase your marks. Just follow these steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of CBSE i.e. CBSE.nic.in.
- Secondly, click on the Online Submission for Improvement Exam 2021.
- Thirdly, enter your Roll Number and rest of the details.
- In the next step, choose the subject for which you want to give the Improvement Exam.
- Now, choose the centre for the examination of the given choices.
- Next, fill all the asked details attentively.
- Afterwards, cross-check the filled details carefully.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Now, the website will ask for the payment, pay the Application Fee online or through Bank Challan.
- Finally, download the Filled Application Form and also take a print out of it for future reference.
|Availability of CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam Form||August 11th-August 15 2021|
|CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam Date I||25 Aug to 15 Sept 2021|
|Announcement of Results||October|
CBSE Improvement Exam 2021 Application Fee
- Rs. 200/- is the Application Fee for all the Candidates.
- Application Fee can be paid by online mode or through Bank Challan.
Who All Are Eligible ?
- To begin with, if the candidates have passed the Previous Board Exam they have appeared for. Candidates who have not qualified the previous Board Exam can search for different provisions.
- Secondly, who want to raise their previously scored marks in the Board Exam.
- Most importantly, candidates must have studied from CBSE Board.
- The candidate having compartments will not be eligible for appearing.
- Also, no additional subject can be chosen for the Improvement Exam,
- Only the subjects in which the candidate had previously appeared can be chosen.
- At last, the improvement exam can be given only for the Five main subjects.