Children Day Wishes 2022: In India, the 14th of November is celebrated as Children’s Day because it is the birthday of the first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, who was fond of children and was known as Chacha Nehru. To make Children’s Day special for everyone, send sweet quotes to kids and adults around you. You should never miss an opportunity to show your children how much you care about them. This Children’s Day, we hope that you will use the lovely Children Day Wishes and messages below to bring joy to as many children as possible. Share your thoughts on social media using the hashtags #ChildrenDay and educate others about this significant day to mark the occasion.
We have compiled some Happy Children Day wishes, quotes, messages, G-rated movie suggestions for kids, images, statuses, Shayari, greetings, and images for you. We hope you enjoy them, so please share them with your loved ones and update your social media status with Happy Children’s Day in Memory of Jawaharlal Nehru. Have a look at Children Day Wishes down below:
- The smiles of children reveal the earth’s innocence and a sincere wish for each and every child on this special day. Happy Children’s day!
- Everyone’s childhood is the most blissful time in their lives. Happy Children’s Day to all children worldwide. Enjoy this day to the fullest!
- A child’s happy face is the most priceless thing in the world. Happy Children’s Day to all children worldwide. We treasure you so much!
- May they never lose the innocence in their smiles or the purity in their hearts. Happy Children’s Day to all children worldwide!
- May their pure innocence endure indefinitely and bring out the best in each and every one who is celebrating Children’s Day as a happy holiday.
- The world would be devoid of love, laughter, and sunshine without children. Because of this, I believe that children are the most prized creation on earth. They are our most valuable possessions, so we should love, protect, and lead them with all our might.
- Let us all honor our children’s innocence and purity on this very special day. Since they are our future, we should make them feel special in every way we can.
- Everyone would go back to their childhood with all of their money if happiness could be bought. Every child has a wonderful childhood.
- Children are regarded as God’s most prized possession. Therefore, let us swear to make this planet a happier and better place for kids. Greetings on this Children’s Day.
- Instead of teaching the children what to think, teach them how to think. It will blossom in that manner depending on how you implant the seeds. Therefore, be kind to the kids.
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “Every time a child is saved from the dark side of life, every time one of us makes the effort to make a difference in a child’s life, we add light and healing to our own lives.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King