SCERT Delhi has released DIET Delhi 2nd merit list, rank list, and allotment list for D.EL.ED and DPSE online at scertdelhiadmission.nic.in. After submitting DIET Delhi admission form 2021, candidates need to check the merit/allotment list in order to take admission. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website mentioned above. In addition, the seats are allotted to the candidates according to their merit, choice of the college, category/sub-category, etc. For more information about DIET Delhi merit list 2021, check the information given in this article.
Furthermore, admission to D.El.Ed and DPSE programs in various DIETs and Education institutes at Delhi are conducted by the State Council for Education, Research and Training (SCERT), New Delhi. Admissions are purely based on the basis of merit of the candidates in qualifying exam i.e. class 10th and Class 12th or equivalent.
Revised Reporting Time for Verification : 24/08/2021 (14.00Hrs Onward) to 26/08/2021(Till 13.00Hrs)
- Read prospectus and follow deadlines of reporting during allocation rounds as per schedule.
- Non reporting or late reporting after scheduled time will remove candidate from allocation process.
- All information/notices will be displayed at admission portal only. Additionally, no separate message will be forwarded.
How is DIET Delhi Merit List 2021 Compiled?
Admission to D.El.Ed course is made according to the marks secured in 10+2 qualifying examination or its equivalent examination. However, if the candidates have same number of marks in class 12th, then, the following given criteria is applied.
- Firstly, the percentage of marks of examination up to two decimal places is considered.
- If the tie is still there, then, the older candidate in age is considered.
The documents that candidates need to take at the time of admission are listed below. Make sure you carry all the original as well as photocopies of the documents.
- Firstly, original certificate of class 10th.
- Secondly, mark sheets of senior secondary school and secondary school examination or its equivalent.
- Thirdly, certificate of reserved / subcategory (if applicable).
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered BAMS / MBBS certificate.
- Then, printout of the application form.
- Finally, candidates taking admission from NIOS or any other distance mode must produce the certificate that they have attended senior secondary
Information Printed On The Merit List
Candidates are going to see below given information printed on each allotment list-
- Name of the candidate selected for allotment
- Allotment round
- Registration and serial no.
- Allotment category
- Name of the allotted institute/ DIET
Reporting For Document Verification
The documents which have to be taken at the institute are listed below. After the verification of documents, the candidates are issued the provisional admission offer letter.
- Verification slip
- Application form
- Provisional allotment letter
- 2 sets of photocopies of all class 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Caste-category certificate
- Domicile certificate (if required)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Admission fee slip