Download Exchange form Rs 500 1000: With PM Narendra Modi’s recent announcement on scrapping the old notes of 500 and 1000 denominations, a wave of panic has run through the masses. Many people are frantically trying to think of ways in which their money can be exchanged.
First of all, calm down as there are definite ways through which your old notes can be exchanged for Rs 100 notes or the new notes of denomination 500 and 2000.
Download Exchange form Rs 500 1000
Here’s the request slip that you can download for the exchange of old denomination notes.
Also Read – When, Where & How to Change Rs 500, 1000 notes Full Steps
What more you can do with the Old Denomination Notes
- You can deposit the old notes at the nearest bank from November 10 till December 30, 2016, or in any nearest Post office.
- Carry your identity card when you head out to a bank or post office.
- In case you are not able to submit all the old notes till December 30, 2016, you can submit a declaration form to the nearest designated office of RBI and can submit all the old notes there until March 31, 2017.
- It would be better if you write down the serial number of all the notes that you submit.
- Till November 24, you can exchange Rs 4000 and later this threshold limit will be increased.
- The limit to withdraw new notes will be Rs 10000 per day and Rs 20000 per week.
- Carry a pen with you to avoid the hassle.
- Submit the amount of money that you can explain to the tax department.
Cash deposit up to Rs 2.5 lakh is exempted from tax and mismatch is liable to a penalty of 200%.
Exchange limit reduced to Rs 2000 per day
Govt Provides Relief to Farmers
7 Years of Jail for making Unaccounted deposits
Update – To avoid rush in bank Download Exchange form Rs 500 1000 & get new currency notes. It is a very easy to fill the form. In your ID Proof mention Bank, Date & Purpose so no one can use your ID card again. Exchange limit increased by Govt. upto Rs. 4500/- in a day.
Banned 500 & 1000 note are bold & right decision above all for the benefit of our motherland.
similarly it would be useful if the traders existing stock
take in to declaration before GST effect.Declaration stock
to be the final stock which will be the effected from
This form can be filled online here: