Happy Diwali Messages 2017: India’s biggest festival is round the corner and everyone is busy in preparing for its celebrations at their own levels. The festival of lights, Diwali is going to be celebrated on 30th of October this year with the same pomp and show like every year. The day brings with it great happiness and joy in the life of people who celebrate this wonderful occasion.
Happy Deepavali Wishes and Greetings to celebrate the Festival of Lights
You may now have a look at our collection of the Deepavali SMS, Wishes and Greetings and may also share these with your loved ones without getting any bothered.
- “May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead.
Best wishes on Diwali.”
- “Sri ram ji aapke ghar sukh ki barsat karen,
Dukhon ka nash karen.
Prem ki phuljhari wa anar aapke ghar ko roshan kare.
Roshni ke diye aapki Zindagi me khusiya layen.
- “Diwali night is full of lights,Crackers may your life be filled with colours and lights of happiness.
Happy Diwali to all of my friends..!”
- “Hum jo akaash me aatish baazi jalate hain
Vo hum apni khushiyo ko jatate hain,
Kyu na is baar hum Deepavali par aapsi baer, katuta, ranjish ko jalade!
Diwali ki hardik shubhkaamnaaye!!”
- “This is to formally announce that
I have started accepting Diwali gifts
By Cash, Cheques & Credit Card etc
Avoid last day rush. Send now!
- “Troubles as light as Air, Love as deep as the Ocean,
Friends as Solid as Diamonds, Success as bright as Gold…
These are the wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali.
Diwali ki Shubhkamana!”
- “Three people were asking for your mobile no. We didn’t give ur no.
But we gave them ur home address. They are coming this Diwali.
They are SUKH,SHANTI and SAMRIDDHI.
Please welcome them as we have requested them to stay with you forever.
HAPPY DIWALI !”
- “A festival full of sweet childhood memories,
the sky full of fireworks,
mouth full of sweets,
house full of diyas and heart full of joy.
Wishing you all a very happy Diwali!”
- “I went to the shops to buy a gift for you on Diwali. I found many things but the most precious thing was not there in any store. Because it’s in my heart for you in the form of prayers and lots of lots of wishes for you. May this Deepavali brings your more happiness, prosperity and luck for you.
My heart says that.”
- “Deep jagmagaayen
Is Diwali ke tyohaar per
Lakshmi ji aapke ghar aayen
Diwali ki badhayi ho!”
We hope that you might have liked our collection of the Happy Diwali Messages and SMS and the best part is that you may also share these with all your friends and family without getting any bothered.