John Abraham Birthday Special: Facts to Amaze You: John ‘The Hunk’ Abraham born on 17 December 1972 turns 44 today. Besides wishing him a very happy birthday, we bring to you some really interesting facts about the Super model.
John Abraham Birthday Special: Did You Know
- John Abraham’s real name is Farhan Irani. His Screen name is also his dad’s name in reverse, Abraham John.
- John supposes to be one of the most highly Educated Bollywood Star. He has earned a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Mumbai. So, he’s a brilliant blend of looks and wit. His school mates were Hrithik Roshan, Uday Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan , Bombay Scottish School, they are still best of friends.
- John wanted to become an architect like his dad and brother but got into media relations. He has worked for various media companies as media planner and promotion manager before stepping into Bollywood for Nexus. He later was announced as the Gladrags Manhunt Super Model runner up.
- Famous photographer, Atul Kasbekar had once motivated him, “If you clean up your face you can make up to be a combination of four super models Arjun Rampal, Rahul Dev, Marc Robinson and Milind Soman.”
- Before turning actor, he appeared in a song video for Jazzy B. Song titled ‘Husnaa Di Sarkar’.
John Abraham Birthday Special: A Few More Facts
- He conceptualized a mobile phone game when he was in high school. He named it Velocity which was later programmed by a company Small Devices.
- In real life, he hates going to parties and dance clubs late night as he cannot bear the youth doing drugs and drinks.
- John is an enthusiastic runner. He had won accolades and prizes for 200m and 500m races.
- John bought his first bike at the age of 18, Yamaha 350 for 17500/-. He now owns an Audi Q7, Yamaha R1, and a Maruti Gypsy. Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 is his recent buy and The Aprilia RSV-4.
- John is the Indian brand ambassador for Yamaha and Reebok.He is a die-hard fan and a good friend of Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- He turned down movie roles in Jhoom Barabar Jhoom and Nazar and even turned down roles in Kal Ho Na Ho, Guru and Happy New Year featuring Shah Rukh Khan.