The Khelo India Youth Games were previously known as the Khelo India School Games (KISG). These tournaments are usually held in January and February. The KIYG will be in their fourth year this year. However, the games have not been organized on time since last year due to the Covid 19 spread. Similarly, the government has begun Khelo India registration 2021. For children who are interested in games and sports, it is a fantastic opportunity. The Games will most likely take place in August or September. Furthermore, for children who are interested in games and sports, these games are a fantastic opportunity. They can compete in one of two age groups: under 17 and under 21. Furthermore, the top 1,000 competitors will receive an eight-year scholarship (Rupees 5 lakhs) to continue playing the game.
Eligibility Criteria For KIYG:
You must check your eligibility before applying for the Khelo India Games 2021. There are some basic conditions that must be met for KIYG Registration, even though there are no substantial eligibility requirements.
- Previously, only students under the age of 17 were considered. However, there are now two distinct groups: All applicants under the age of 17 are placed in the Under-17 category, while those over the age of 17 are placed in the Under-21 category. No one who is older than that is eligible to apply.
- It is critical that the applicant has a passion for a specific game or sport.
- The Games are open to anyone from all around the country.
Steps For Online Khelo India Registration 2021:
The KIYG application form is the next stage after the eligibility check. Applicants must exercise caution when completing the registration process. Before you apply, make sure you understand the entire process. You should know what documents you’ll need and how to proceed in a step-by-step manner.
- To log in, go to nsrs.kheloindia.gov.in, the official Khelo India website.
- You will then be taken directly to the KIYG registration page.
- The KIYG registration process is broken down into several phases. Personal Information is the first. After that, you must proceed to Education and Bank Information, Other Information, Preview and Finish.
- Before you begin filling out the form, make sure you read all of the instructions thoroughly to avoid making any mistakes.
- Begin entering your personal information.
- Then construct your login ID and password by scrolling down to the Communication address, cellphone number, and ID.
- After that, check it and click the Save and Continue option.
- The phases will then appear. Continue to fill them up one by one.
- Finally, look through the preview before submitting the form.
- To continue using the profile, you must preserve the login ID and password.
Documents Required For Khelo India Registration 2021:
The following is a list of scanned copies that are required for successful registration at Khelo India:
- Aadhaar number
- a passport-sized image taken recently
- Class 10th Certificate/School-issued bonafide certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Aadhaar card, voter id, or passport are all acceptable forms of identification.
- Details of the bank account are included in the passbook.
The Ministry is using KIYG to improve India’s sports culture by bringing people from all walks of life together for a common benefit. Other goals include sports field development, funding for national or regional sports or state academies, boosting children’s physical fitness, bringing women up, and annual sports events, among others.