As per the prediction, LG has unveiled the V20 smartphone on Tuesday. Lg V20 is the first smartphone to come out with latest Android version 7.0 Nougat. However, for the time this smartphone is only available in the Korean markets only, but soon it will be launched in India and other countries too.
The Company also had not revealed the price of the smartphone.
LG V20 Smartphone Specifications and Features
- Design: The LG V20 is made out of AL6013 metal, which is generally used to build aircraft, sailboats, and mountain bikes. And per the LG claims, the Smartphone can easily survive drops from a height of four feet.
- Display: LG V20 comes with a 5.7-inch main IPS Quantum Display and a secondary display (also seen on the LG V10). The secondary display on the LG V20 comes with a font size that’s 50 percent larger font size compared to the V10 which makes it easier for the users to view notifications and alerts at a glance.
- Processor: LG V20 is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820, with two cores clocked at 2.15GHz and the other two running at 1.6GHz. LG V20 comes with Android 7.0 Nougat, and the Google In Apps search function, with LG UX 5.0+, an upgraded version of the LG UX 5.0 first introduced on the LG G5, on top.
- Camera: LG V20 is packed with the dual rear camera setup, a 135-degree 8-megapixel lens accompanied by 16-megapixel 75-degree lens, accompanied by a 5-megapixel 120-degree lens on the front. The Auto Shot feature detects when you are smiling and automatically clicks a selfie. The Auto Shot feature detects when you are smiling and automatically clicks a selfie.
- Storage: LG V20 Smartphone comes with 32GB and 64GB storage options, with a microSD slot to expand it by another 256GB.
- Battery: LG V20 Smartphone is backed by a 32000mAh battery.
To Know more, Check Out this Video:
Other Special Features of Lg V20:
The LG V20 comes with features like 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC (with support for flac, did, diff and alac file formats), HD Audio Recorder, and B&O PLAY speakers, to keep the audiophile in you happy. The new Expandable Notifications feature on the secondary display lets users tap a button on the Second Screen to enlarge notifications in order to check long messages at a glance and quickly send a reply or share information.
The LG V20’s Hybrid Auto Focus (HAF) integrates three AF mechanisms – Laser Detection AF, Phase Detection AF, and Contrast AF – for both videos and photos. LG V20 can also record Hi-Fi videos and the optional Low Cut Filter (LCF) technology is said to remove unwanted background noise and Limiter (LMT) while recording audio, which can now be captured using 24-bit / 48 kHz Linear Pulse Code Modulation (LPCM). OIS 3.0 is thrown in for good measure.
The new In-App search in the Google app, lets users find content from built-in apps including contacts, emails, text messages, and photos, as well as from user-installed apps. It also features the Multi-window mode, that lets you run two apps side-by-side. LG V20 packs in a USB Type-C port and it will be available in titan, silver, and pink colours.
LG V20 Smartphone is the successor of LG V10 and to know it is the first smartphone that is launched with New Android 7.0 Nougat.