Odisha Harishchandra Yojana Application form 2021 is now available online. The state government of Odisha has started this new scheme to help
In this scheme, the State Government will send the set amount to the beneficiaries through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) process. With this amount, the family can do all the rituals for the cremation of the body of their deceased family member.
Odisha Harischandra Yojana Form 2021
As a result of the Covid19 epidemic, we have seen that in our country every day many people die. People from poor families are unable to perform the final rituals for their family members who have died due to lack of funds. During the Coronavirus, the government tried to help people in every way possible. but some things are not in their hands again like death.
Hence, the State Government of Odisha has launched this scheme Odisha Harishchandra Yojana 2021 for helping poor citizens with monetary assistance to pay the last rites of their lost loved ones/ family members. In addition, the cremation of an unclaimed body is included in this scheme.
The service of Harishchandra Yojana is available in 16 districts of Odisha through the Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF) portal.
Features of The Scheme
- Due to this scheme, a poor family can easily do the last rite ritual for their dead family member. Because of covid19 a large population has faced financial crisis, so the government is helping them financially in this scheme.
- The Chief Minister Relief Fund has taken responsibility for providing funds.
- Application forms are available in both ways, firstly through the online medium and secondly through the offline medium.
- For Rural areas, the amount given in the scheme has 2 thousand Rupees. And for Urban areas, the amount of 3 thousand Rupees is given under the scheme.
- Along with the Harish Chandra Yojana Odisha Government has also launched the Mahaprayan Program. In which, the state government will provide a facility to the family of the deceased person to carry the dead body to the cremation areas or buried places.For which, the government has also provided vehicles in various district hospitals, private hospitals, and medical colleges.
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Harishchandra Yojana 2021|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister of Odisha, Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Controlled by||The State Government of Odisha|
|Financial help by||The Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF) Odisha|
|Its benefits||provides financial help to the families for doing last rites rituals for deceased members.|
|Amount Sanctioned||Rs 2 thousand for Rural Areas|
Rs 3 thousand for Urban Areas
|Beneficiaries||The people from Odisha state|
|Scheme Type||State Level|
Odisha Harishchandra Yojana 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
- Firstly, applicant for this scheme should be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Secondly, the family income of the applicant should be as per poor families criteria.
- As the scheme is for the family of deceased one, so the family should be from Odisha state only.
Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Online Apply
If you want to register, then the Harishchandra Yojana Application 2021 has available online in Pdf format for candidates. This application form is available offline too. But with the help of online mode, people will get the benefits fastly as compared to the offline means.
Odisha Harishchandra Yojana 2021 Download Application Form
- First, you need to visit the link.
- As the homepage comes up, click on the ‘view’ link option that would download the PDF form of the scheme
- If you cannot get the link, directly click on this link.
- As the PDF form shows up on screen, enter all the details correctly in it before you proceed for its submission. As a single wrong information in the form can result in rejection.
- The beneficiaries can download the PDF form and fill it up manually
- The form needs to be submitted with other supporting documents for scrutiny by higher authorities before the beneficiary is considered eligible to get the benefits.
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana User Login
- Go to the direct link for login form by clicking on this link.
- After this, the user login page relating to scheme would show up.
- From here, the candidate can use the ‘user login’ section and enter username and password to get the financial help required for cremation under the beneficiary scheme.
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Online Registration
The steps to register form online are given as below:
- First, you have to click on the Official portal
- Now, as the homepage shows up, click on ‘apply online’ link that is available under the Welcome To Chief Minister’s Relief Fund section
- After this, the application from would show up on the screen and enter correct details in each of the sections and attach income certificate, Aadhaar card, and patients’ details and correct proof of recommendation.
- After this, you have to click on the submit button that would complete the registration process.
The main objective of the scheme is to offer to needy and help with healthcare. You can also click on this link to get suitable scheme details. This is a great move by Odisha Government as it would be a great help for the poor families in this situation, as they have already dealt with the financial crisis and the loss of their family member