Parineeti Chopra Bday Special: Parineeti Chopra known as one of the most bubbly and chirpy actresses of Bollywood turns 28 today.She was born in a Punjabi family in Ambala on October 22, 1988.
She made an entry into Bollywood through her romantic comedy debut, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. And since then there has been nothing that stopped her from success.
On her special day, we bring to her fans some interesting facts about her that we bet you didn’t know about before.
11 Unknown & Interesting Facts – Parineeti Chopra Bday
- Parineeti stood first all over India in 12th exams and was rewarded for the same by the then PM.
Also Read: 9 Places in India to definitely visit in 20s for a rejuvenating & enriching experience
- The daring actress is phobic to aeroplane landings and says that she probably fears it the most.
- Parineeti calls herself an aspiring investment banker turned actress. She holds a triple B-Hons degree from the Manchester Business School in business, finance and economics.
- Parineeti is the first Bollywood actress to have endorsed products from PepsiCo and Coke at the same time. While she endorsed PepsiCo’s Kurkure, she also was seen in Maaza ad for Coke.
- The talented actress is also a trained classical singer and has pursued music during graduation.
- Parineeti is crazy for different sorts of shoes, she prefers buying many shoes at one time rather than buying one expensive pair.
- She also loves spending on latest gadgets and is often seen changing her phones when a latest model arrives at the market.
- Apart from fearing plane landings, she also fears snakes.
- Parineeti Chopra has a habit of biting skin on her nails, which she hates and wishes to give it up.
- This chirpy celeb is crazy for pizza and binge whenever she has a chance be it the middle of the night. Well, that comes as no surprise since who doesn’t love pizza!
- It was during the promotions of Band Baaja Baraat that she decided to become and actress and joined an acting school for it. Well, we are glad she made that decision.!