Parivarthan Rally in Lucknow: The BJP has officially launched the election campaign in the Uttar Pradesh on Monday in Lucknow where Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed masses. It was the first rally of PM Modi of the year 2017.
These are the major highlights from the address of PM Modi’s Parivarthan Rally in Lucknow:
- I have addressed several rallies, but never got the fortunate opportunity to speak in a huge rally like this.
- Lucknow is the work place of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- “BJP was in power in Uttar Pradesh, and fourteen years have passed. And people are saying that BJP’s exile of 14 years will be over this year. But that’s not what I am worried about. The problem is that for 14 years, development also has been banished from the state. This is a chance for development to come back.”
- After 14 years, UP has got a chance of development.
- Politics between parties should remain to them. Politics should not take place with public.
- For the first time in history, rivals BSP and SP came together over demonetisation.
- Using app “BHIM” will be biggest tribute to BhimRao Ambedkar
- PM Modi took potshots at rival parties.
- The second party is searching distant banks to hide their money.(on Mayawati and BSP money in Delhi’s bank)
- Unfortunate that development is not priority for the rulers here: PM Modi at Parivartan rally in Lucknow
- The third party is only worried about its family. The party is struggling to maintain peace at home.(on feud between SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and UP CM Akhilesh Yadav)
- Our high command is the people of India. We have no other high command
- We will erase corruption from its roots.
- “Sabka saath, Sabka Vikaas,” we take this motto as our responsibility.
- They say remove Modi I say remove black money, they say remove Modi, I say remove corruption. You decide what we want to remove
- One party is struggling to establish its son even after 15 years.(on congress and Rahul Gandhi)
- “Ek dal aisa hai jo apne bete ko prasthapit karne ke liye 15 saal se koshish kar raha hai lekin abhi tak daal galti nazar nahin aa rahi,” he said.
The rally comes at a time when the ruling government led by Samajwadi Party has suffered a major crack after supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav expelled his own son and Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav form the party.