To all the Royal Enfield Classic lovers wait is over as The Royal Enfield Classic 350 2021 has finally been updated and launched in India. The bike gets a host of new additions and modifications. The Classic 350 has been the most loved and largest-selling model of Royal Enfield for a very long time. And, the brand new Classic 350 motorcycle does seem like a powerful package. Additionally, the new Classic 350 is being offered in five variants — Redditch, Halcyon, Signals, Dark and Chrome.
So, let us have a look at the variants, price, colours, features and specifications of the new Royal Enfield Classic 350 2021.
New Classic 350 Price
- The Classic 350 2021 has been launched at a starting price of ₹ 1,84,374 (all prices ex-showroom) for the Redditch Series with single-channel ABS.
- The Halcyon Series starts at ₹1.93 lakh.
- The Signal Series has been priced at ₹2.04 lakh.
- The Dark Series motorcycles will be selling at ₹2.11 lakh.
- The top-of-the-line variant Chrome model will be selling ex-showroom price of ₹2.15 lakh.
New Royal Enfield Colours
Further, the bike will be available in a total of 11 colour variants which includes nine dual-channel variants and two single-channel variants.
- Chrome Red
- Chrome Bronze
- Dark Stealth Black
- Halcyon Black
- Dark Gunmetal Grey
- Signals Sandstorm
- Halcyon Green
- Halcyon Grey
- Signals Marsh Grey
- Redditch Green
- Redditch Grey
Also, the colours have been divided into 5 different colourways which include Chrome, Dark, Signals, Halcyon and Redditch.
2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Features
- Firstly, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 is powered by a 349cc BS6 engine which develops a power of 20.2 bhp and a torque of 27 Nm.
- Secondly, Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes up with an anti-locking braking system, with both front and rear disc brakes.
- This Classic 350 bike weighs 195 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 13 litres.
- Then, the 2021 model is in similar looks to the old motorcycle and it continues with features such as a round headlight, a round shape for the rear-view mirrors, a curvy fuel tank, a split-style saddle, and a side-slung exhaust.
- The Classic 350 also comes with alloy wheels but it will only be available with the Dark Series.
- In addition, the Classic 350 will also get support for a Turn-by-Turn Tripper Navigation, which also made its debut on the Meteor 350. But it will only be available with the Chrome series and will be optional for others.
- Also, the customers will have an option to choose between Single Channel ABS and Dual Channel ABS variants.
- Lastly, a semi-digital instrument cluster and a USB charging port have been new additions. The updated cluster includes an analogue speedometer along with an LCD screen showing the odometer, clock, trip meters, and fuel gauge.
|Royal Enfield features||Classic 350 key highlights|
|Engine Capacity||349 cc|
|Kerb Weight||195 kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13 litres|
|Seat Height||805 mm|
|Max Power||20.2 bhp|
Pre-Booking Royal Enfield 350 Classic
For the latest updates about booking the New Royal Enfield Classic 350 visit the official website.
Previously, New Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch Series was Launched in India in 2016. In case, you want to look that up, click here.