Smartphones to Look for in 2017: As the Smartphone market is going with a running pace in India, the expectation of the market and people have increased dramatically. Expectations and aspirations of the people have increased with the smartphones to come with the maximum of the features in the affordable budget. With the arrival of Chinese tech giant companies like Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, and many more, the competition has reached to a different level.
As the world Welcomes the new year 2017, the smartphone market and the new companies are also looking forward to utilising this opportunity. So we brought you the list of the Smartphones to Look for in 2017 in aspiring market of India.
Following are the Smartphones to Look for in 2017:
Apple iPhone 8
As we all know that Apple has launched its two new smartphones named iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus in September this year 2017. The launch of iPhone 8 variant is due in 2017. The device will be more powerful than its previous versions, we’ve already witnessed the power of its current new iPhone 7 series. The new best iPhone will be packed with more powerful processor, which will make it as one of the best phones in 2017. If we talk about the design we can expect something impressive and specifications will be also more than any previous iPhone holds.
- 3 RAM
- A10 chipset processor
- It will run on iOS 11
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- Octa-core Kirin 655 ( 4 x 2.1GHz + 4 x 1.7GHz) 16nm processor with Mali T830-MP2 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage 4GB RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash 2MP secondary camera 8MP front-facing camera
HTC is one of the best and biggest smartphones makers in the World, they always hit the market with some unique and extraordinary stuff. This Smartphone will be a successor to the HTC 10 smartphone, which we all know that it’s a flagship from HTC and also we still remember how good it was. The best smartphone 2017 which we are calling as HTC 11 will be more sophisticated than any other HTC smartphones. The HTC 11 we are expecting to come with some high-end features.
- Snapdragon 830 processor
- 24-MP Ultrapixels camera
- 4300mAh battery
- Android Nougat (Latest update)
- 6GB RAM
Sony Xperia X Series
After denying the expected Xperia Z6 device in MWC 2016, the Sony had announced the new Xperia X series instead of continuing the old Z series, so may they bring some extreme high-end best smartphone from X series in 2017.
- 30 MP camera
- 6 GB RAM
- Android 7.0
- Snapdragon 830
The device will be the successor to its previous variant named OnePlus 3T. We all know that each year OnePlus create its best flagship smartphone, which is among the best, so surely it will be the best phone of the year 2017 without any doubt. If we talk about One the upcoming OnePlus 4, the rumours about this device is hot.
- Qualcomm’s SD 835 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 4000mAh Battery
- 4K resolutions display and a 21MP rear/front camera.
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung galaxy S8 still tops the list for much-awaited smartphones in 2017. After the launch of its Samsung galaxy S7 Edge, and flop Galaxy Note 7, now Samsung will look forward to Samsung galaxy S8. The device will come packed with some best features. As we have seen Samsung galaxy S7 it’s not so unique in terms of design, so we are expecting this time something unique with this best smartphone 2017.
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Snapdragon 835 and Exynos 8895 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 4k Resolutions display
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- 2.1GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU 2
- Upgradable to MIUI 8
- Infrared sensor
- GPS + GLONASS
- 4GB RAM 64GB internal memory
- Funtouch OS 2.5.1 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 16MP front-facing camera
- AK4376 audio chip
Gionee M6 Plus
6-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
6020mAh battery with fast charging (M6 Plus)
Huawei Mate 9
- 5.9-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display,
- 96% NTSC Color Gamut Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 processor + i6 co-processor
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.0
- 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras with Leica lenses
- NFC 4000mAh battery with fast charging
This is it from our side and we will bring out all the information regarding the upcoming devices in this year. So, stay tuned with us!