Thanksgiving Day or if we call it the Turkey Day is around the corner and people are already excited. As people get to meet their loved and dear ones and to have spend time with then along with the meal.
This day is celebrated on the is not all about turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. The name of the holiday conveys what the day is supposed to be about. If you are looking for some inspirational Thanksgiving Quotes, then your ser=arch end right here.
Given that our overly-schedule lives often make it difficult to spend time reflecting on simple pleasures, here are some Inspirational quotes on thanks, thanksgiving, and gratitude to help get your Thanksgiving holiday off to a good start. Check out the following Inspirational Thanksgiving Quotes:
1.”Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” William Arthur Ward
2. “Over and over I marvel at the blessings of my life: Each year has grown better than the last.” Lawrence Welk
3. “I think that is a better thing than thanksgiving: Thanks-living. How is this to be done? By a general cheerfulness of manner, by an obedience to the command of Him by whose mercy we live, by a perpetual, constant delighting of ourselves in the Lord, and by a submission of our desires to His will.” Charles Spurgeon
4. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” Oprah Winfrey
5. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder:” G.K. Chesterton
6. “The unthankful heart… discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!” Henry Ward Beeche
7. “Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” Alphonse Karr
8. “Gratitude always comes into play; research shows that people are happier if they are grateful for the positive things in their lives, rather than worrying about what might be missing.” Dan Buettner, Thrive: Finding Happiness the Blue Zones Way
9. “None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.” Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
10. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” Marcus Tullius Cicero
11. “Praise God even when you don’t understand what He is doing.” Henry Jacobsen