UPCATET 2021 Counselling dates have been announced. You can check all the important details regarding dates, schedule, Counselling process, fee and allotment procedure here!
Keep scrolling to get all the information about UPCATET 2021 Counselling.
What is UPCATET?
The Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural and Technology Entrance Test(UPCATET) is conducted every year by the Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology. This exam occurs at the state level for which only the residents of Uttar Pradesh can apply.
This year too a large number of students applied for the written examination. Seats have been allotted to the students securing good marks in the examination. These eligible students can apply for 4 universities in counselling : Banda University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda; Acharya Narendra Deva University Of Agriculture And Technology, Kumarganj, Ayodhya; Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology; and Chandra Shekhar Azad University Of Agriculture & Technology.
How to participate in UPCATET Counselling 2021?
Applicants seeking admission to the university have to follow the below-mentioned steps first to apply for the UPCATET Counselling process online;
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, Candidates will have to visit the university’s website for Online Counselling Registration.
- Secondly, on the official page click the New Registration button to take part in the UPCATET Counselling 2021.
- Now, the applicants will have to provide all the asked information including their roll number, date of birth, etc.
- Next, after entering the information, applicants click on the Generate OTP button. An OTP will be sent to the submitted mobile number of the candidate. Type it in the given box to verify.
- To complete the process, upload the required documents and pay the counselling fee as per your category.
- Finally, your registration process is completed. You can save your password and username for future use.
Step 2: Online Choice filling and Locking
- After completion of the registration process, the applicants will get an option of Online Choice Filling on the page; click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you will have to enter your roll number, the course you want to get admission in, your date of birth & password. Confirm the details after entering them.
- Next page, you will have to do the choice filling process. Here you can choose the course offered by the university in which you want to get admission and the colleges that offer the course.
- Choose the college and the course and click on the proceed button after finalizing them.
- Take a printout of the form and keep it safe for future use.
Step 3 – Seat Allocation and Security fee deposit
- After making a choice now, you will have to lock a seat in the university or college. The university will publish a seat allotment list online.
- To lock a seat in the college and the course you have chosen, you will have to pay Rs. 5000/- as security amount. Paid the amount through any online mode.
- Once you pay the fee seat allotment letter will be displayed on the page, you are to download.
Step 4 – Report at respective university
- The admission seekers need to visit the assigned university, with the receipt of fee payment and seat allotment letter. Make sure you visit the assigned institute on a given day and time.
Required Documents For UPCATET Counselling 2021
Here is the list of the documents that you need to keep handy during the counselling period:
- ID Proof like Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, etc
- Domicile certificate
- Any age proof certificate or 10th class mark sheet or
- Seat Allotment letter
- Receipt of Online fee submission
- Physical fitness certificate
- Original mark sheet & documents of class 10th and 12th
- Caste Certificate (to get the benefits assigned to SC/ST/OBC category)
- Migration Certificate
- Character certificate from the previous school principal.
- An affidavit of the given format from the college(PG). The applicant and his parents or guardians must have signed on it after reading it.
- Three stamp and passport size photos with names written on their back.
- Affidavit on a judicial stamp of 100 rupees to be agreed with the anti-ragging rules.
- DD in favour of the institute for tuition fees.
- Transfer certificate from previous college or institute (for PG course)
UPCATET Counselling Seat Allotment 2021
The Counselling will occur in 4 rounds. After Counselling, all the selected students selected will be given an allotment letter and this letter will tell you to which university you can get admission. The allotment will be done based on available seats which are as follows:
UPCATET Important Dates 2021
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut has announced the UPCATET 2021 result on August 31 in online mode.
- The UPCATET 2021 exam was conducted on August 12 and 13 in a total of 6 exam centres
- The online applications for the written exam were started on 28 February 2021 and the last date to apply was fixed as 30 April 2021.
- The UPCATET admit card 2021 was issued to registered candidates on August 1.
- The results were released on 31 August 2021 and therefore now the students qualifying for the examination will be called for Counselling.
UPCATET Counselling Schedule 2021
If you have cleared the written test then you will be called for Counselling but for that, you will have to submit your application form.
|First Online Counselling for UG|
|Registration for First Online counselling||September 3 to 6|
|First Counseling Choice filling||September 3 to 7|
|Online Choice Locking||September 3 to7|
|First Counseling Seat Allotment Result||September 14|
|Document Uploading||September 15 to 18|
|Document Verification||September 16 to 20|
|Re-document Uploading||September 15 to 21|
|Re-document Verification||September 15 to 22|
|Security Fee Submission||September 15 to 23|
|Provisional allotment letter download||September 15 to 24|
|Selected candidates to get admission and verify documents at related university (offline)||September 22 to 25|
|Second Online Counselling for UG|
|Registration for Second Online counselling||September 27 to 29|
|Second Counseling Choice filling||September 27 to 230|
|Online Choice Locking||September 27 to 30|
|Second Counseling Seat Allotment result||October 5|
|Document Uploading||October 5 to 8|
|Document Verification||October 6 to 10|
|Re-document Uploading||October 6 to 11|
|Re-document Verification||October 6 to 12|
|Security Fee Submission||October 6 to 13|
|Provisional allotment letter download||October 6 to 18|
|Selected candidates to get admission and verify documents at related university||October 13, 16 & 18|
|Third Offline Counselling for UG|
|Registration for Third Offline counselling||October 20 to 22|
|Counselling letter for offline counselling||October 23 to 29|
|Offline counselling||October 28 to 30|
|Selected candidates to register themselves for admission at related university||November 1 to 2|
|Special Offline Counselling for UG|
|Registration for special counselling||November 5 to 8|
|Counselling letter for special counselling||November 9 to 18|
|Special offline counselling||November 17 to 20|
|Selected candidates to register themselves for admission at related university||November 22 to 23|
|First Online Counselling for PG|
|Registration for counselling||September 10 to 12|
|Online Choice Filling||September 10 to 13|
|Online Choice Locking||September 10 to 13|
|Seat Allotment result||September 19|
|Document Uploading||September 20 to 22|
|Document Verification||September 20 to 24|
|Re-document Uploading||September 20 to 25|
|Re-document Verification||September 20 to 26|
|Security Fee Submission||September 20 to 27|
|Provisional allotment letter download||September 20 to 20|
|Selected candidates to get admission and verify documents at related university||September 27 to 30|
|Second Offline Counselling for PG|
|Registration for counselling||October 2 to 4|
|Counselling letter for counselling||October 5 to 11|
|Offline counselling||October 11 to 12|
|Selected candidates to register themselves for admission at related university||October 16, 18 and 20|
|Counselling letter for counselling||November 4 to10|
UPCATET Age Limit 2021
- For courses like BVS and C & AH, the minimum age limit will be 17 and a maximum of 23 as of December 31, 2021.
- For other courses, the minimum age limit is 16 years and the maximum age limit is 22 years
- Relaxation of five years will be provided to SC/ST/OBC candidates in all the courses
UPCATET Counselling Fees 2021
You can submit your fee in online mode through credit card, debit card or net banking, etc. Read the table given below carefully, to know fees fixed separately for all categories :-
So we would like to conclude this post with a hope that you got all the necessary details about counselling process.