Captain Amrinder Berojgari Bhatta: After a promise to gift 50 lakh 4G smartphones with free calling and data to the youth of Punjab, Punjab Congress chief, and former Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh has brought a new scheme for people.
Captain has promised if he comes in the power, he would give jobs to the unemployed youths in the state. In an event held in November, he announced that he will give one job per family if he will come in the power in the 2017 assembly polls. He also said that unemployed youths will get unemployment allowances “Berozgari Bhatta” until they get the jobs.
Eligibility to get the job:
- Congress has made a new promise to give one job per family in the Punjab. He announced that in coming polls 2017 if the party gets elected then it will initiate the Smartphone distribution and providing jobs within the 100days of the election results.
- For this, Congress has raised a slogan for the new promise “Captain ne saun chakki, har ghar ikk naukri pakki” means everyone will get a job from each family throughout the state.
- The jobs will be given to the young members of the family only and the age of the candidate should be betweein 18 to 35 years.
- The party will not only provide one job per family even it has also promised to give berojgaari bhatta unemployment allowances to youth who are unable to find the job. They will get Rs 2500/- per month as unemployment allowances. Captain Amrinder Berojgari Bhatta will be given to the youths for 36monts until they get jobs. For getting the bhatta one has to register himself and draw a berozgar bhatta card.
How to apply Berozgar Bhatta?
- For registering under this employment scheme the applicants need to get the berojgar Bhatta card first. The cards will be provided by the government.
- A unique number will be printed on the card and every number would be different and unique for each candidate.
- Candidate will be given a phone number by the Government. They are required to call on the number and share the card details to execute.
- Once they share the details successfully and the verification process is done, the registration under this unemployment campaign will be completed.
About the campaign
The campaign will start with the 600 ticket seekers who are asked to reach out at least 10,000 youths in each region of the state. There will be registration kits and forms in 100 number for each person.
The party will start training process soon so that as soon as the Congress comes into the power the work can be started without wasting time.
The training has been started from 29th November 2016. Once the workers are being trained in the registration process and other campaign related activities they will be asked to reach out more families. The party aims to target 40 lakh families in the first phase.
Talking about Captain’s scheme for free smartphones is getting a great response from the people of the state. The figures provided by Captain’s office so far a total of 8,20,520 applications have been received from all over Punjab during the first four days of starting this campaign. With 1, 34,143 applications received from Ludhiana alone has left behind all other districts in number of registrations.