2016 First Day of Fall Quotes: The transition of the summer season to winter season is about, to begin with, the first day of fall. The season is full of scenic beauty when even the falling crispy leaves appear so amazing. The first day of fall is coming up on 22nd of September. It is the time to rejoice and wait for the warm moments to come to you. Welcome, the autumn season with a plenty of wonderful things.
In the southern hemisphere, it is going to be the spring season and they will be welcoming summer. Autumn season is also associated with pumpkins and Halloween. End of fall will indicate the beginning of the winter season. Celebrate the occasion by sharing Autumn Sayings & Leaf Quotes with your favourite people and let them also enjoy the beautiful season of fall with their loved ones.
Wonderful Autumn Sayings & Leaf Quotes to share with all
You may now have a look at my collection of the awesome Autumn Sayings & Leaf Quotes and the best part of this is that you may easily share these with all your loved ones.
- “There is a harmony in autumn, and a lustre in its sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen as if it could not be as if it had not been!”
- “The bright summer had passed away, and gorgeous autumn was flinging its rainbow-tints of beauty on hill and dale.”
- “Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.”
- “Neither spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.”
- “We cling to our own point of view, as though everything depended on it. Yet our opinions have no permanence; like autumn and winter, they gradually pass away.”
- “I cannot endure wasting anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house. So I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air.”
- “The season for enjoying the fullness of life ― partaking of the harvest, sharing the harvest with others, and reinvesting and saving portions of the harvest for yet another season of growth.”
- “Autumn burned brightly, a running flame through the mountains, a torch flung to the trees.”
- “Even if something is left undone, everyone must take the time to sit still and watch the leaves turn.”
- “Autumn that year painted the countryside in vivid shades of scarlet, saffron and russet, and the days were clear and crisp under harvest skies.”
- “Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.”
- “Besides the autumn poets sing, a few prosaic days, a little this side of the snow, and that side of the haze.”
- “A few days ago I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made. The acoustics of this season are different and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as autumn air.”
- “the wind has blown the rain away and blown the sky away and all the leaves away, and the trees stand. I think, I too, have known autumn too long.”
- “Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as the sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.”
- “The heat of autumn is different from the heat of summer. One ripens apples, the other turns them to cider.”
- “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.”
- “The breath of autumn had already passed along the foliage, and a coming death had spread over its hues golden, brown and crimson—a strange gaiety of decay, which, with all its beauty, carries an idea of sadness into one’s heart.”
- “Winter is cold-hearted.
Spring is yea and nay,
Autumn is a weather-cock,
Blown every way.
Summer days for me.
When every leaf is in its tree.”
- “I love the fall. I love it because of the smells that you speak of; and also because things are dying, things that you don’t have to take care of anymore, and the grass stops growing.”
I hope that you might have liked my collection of the First Day of Fall Quotes and that you will now share these with all your favourite people to enjoy the lovely season with them.