Fresh Himachal Pradesh Covid related guidelines issued by the State Government for the tourists. Considering the rise in Covid-19 cases, the State Government of Himachal Pradesh, on August 18 made it compulsory for tourists coming to the state. Either carry the vaccination certificate or the RT-PCR negative report issued not earlier than 72 hours.
Online registration has been made mandatory for the people entering Himachal Pradesh. Check out the latest order issued by State Chief Secretary Ram Subhag Singh.
How to download HP Online Registration Covid E-Pass?
Steps to fill the form:
- Firstly, click on the direct link for online registration.
- Secondly, fill in the details carefully.
- Thirdly, after filling the information, agree to the declaration at the bottom of the form.
- Your Covid E-pass will be generated.
- Finally, take its printout.
Who all are exempted from E-Registration?
Himachal Pradesh Covid related guidelines exempt the following:
- Children below 18 years of age, if accompanied by guardians withFully Vaccination or negative RT-PCR are exempted.
In its earlier order on August 6, the state government made mandatory a negative RT-PCR report obtained within 72 hours.