Grandparents Day Images: Grandparents Day is a wonderful occasion that is celebrated in the United States on the first Sunday of September after Labor Day. It is an amazing celebration that is done to honour and acknowledges one’s maternal and paternal grandparents. Children indulge in many activities to make their grandparents happy and cheerful on the day that is dedicated to them.
People who are far away from their grandparents share some Grandparents Day Images and wallpapers with their grandparents and make them happy on the lovely occasion. On Grandparents Day, grandchildren dedicate many activities to their grandparents. Some give gifts to their grandparents while some present cards to their grandparents. The day has a special place in people’s life.
Grandchildren eagerly wait for the day to come to make their grandparents happy by one or the other way. They get involved in many activities with their grandparents making them feel special. There is no denying the fact that the grandparents love their grandchildren more than they love their own children.
Whenever we are being scolded by our parents, our grandparents are the ones who protect us and take our side. Lucky are those people who get the love of their grandparents. Grandparents are always there for you when you need them and for them, it doesn’t matter even if you are wrong.
Grandparents Day Wallpapers and Images to share with all
Grandparents Day is a wonderful occasion that is celebrated in many parts of the world on different dates and in the US, it is celebrated after Labor Day on the first Sunday of September every year with great pomp and show. Sharing some Grandparents Day Images with your loved ones is an amazing way of showing them that you love them
You can now have a look at my collection of the Grandparents Day Images and the best part of the story is that you may share these with everyone around you.
Grandparents Day WhatsApp Status and Pictures
- “The history of our grandparents is remembered not with rose petals but in the laughter and tears of their children and their children’s children. It is into us that the lives of grandparents have gone. It is in us that their history becomes a future. Happy Grandparents Day.”
- “Because (grandparents) are usually free to love and guide and befriend the young without having to take daily responsibility for them, they can often reach out past pride and fear of failure and close the space between generations. Wish you a very Happy Grandparents Day!”
- “Truth be told, being a grandma is as close as we ever get to perfection. The ultimate warm sticky bun with plump raisins and nuts. Clouds nine, ten, and eleven. Happy Grandparents Day!”
- “What a bargain grandchildren are! I give them my loose change, and they give me a million dollars’ worth of pleasure. A very Happy Grandparents Day to you!”
- “The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent. Wish you a very Happy Grandparents Day.”
- “Everyone stand up and salute! It’s time to show great honour to those people that we can’t help but love our grandparents! Happy Grandparents Day!”
- “Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. Enjoy the Grandparents Day!”
- “One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grandbaby around the finger of a grandfather. I Love You Grandpa!”
- “What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humour, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies. Happy Grandparents Day!”
- “Young people need something stable to hang on to — a culture connection, a sense of their own past, a hope for their own future. Most of all, they need what grandparents can give them. I Love You, Grandma and Grandpa!”
I am very sure that you might have liked my collection of the Grandparents Day Images and WhatsApp Status. So, wish your loved Grandparents a very happy Grandparents Day on this wonderful day and plan out various activities for them to make them happy.