Grandparents Day Quotes: Grandparents are the valuable assets for the kids with whom they get to spend the best time of their lives. Grandparents take care of their grandchildren more than their parents. People share a very beautiful bond with their grandmas and grandpas. Grandparents Day is the special occasion to celebrate the relationship between grandparents and grandchildren.
Grandparents Day is the day full of fun and frolic that is celebrated in the United States on the first Sunday of September every year. People organise various activities for their grandparents on this wonderful day. Some people like giving gifts and cards to their grandparents to show their love while some like to only share Grandparents Day Quotes and Wishes and images with their grandparents.
Also see: Grandparents Day Images
A grandparent loves his/her, grandchildren, more than he/she loves his/her own children. When our parents scold us, our grandparents are the ones who are always there to take our side and prove that our parents are wrong and we are right. Grandparents don’t expect many things from us. They only want us to spend our time with them.
Grandparents Day Wishes and Sayings to make Grandparents feel special
Let us celebrate the Grandparents Day with our loving grandparents to the fullest. You may have a look at my collection of the Grandparents Day Sayings and Wishes and do share these with your loving grandparents.
- “A parent’s job is to critique, judge and motivate. A grandparent’s job is to pamper, spoil and cuddle. Happy Grandparents Day!”
- “The best babysitters, of course, are the baby’s grandparents. You feel completely comfortable entrusting your baby to them for long periods, which is why most grandparents flee to Florida. Wish you a very Happy Grandparents Day.”
- “My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was less competition there. Happy Grandparents Day.”
- “What a bargain grandchildren are! I give them my loose change, and they give me a million dollars’ worth of pleasure. Happy Grandparents Day!”
- “It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother – that’s why the world calls her grandmother. Enjoy Grandparents Day with your grandchildren.”
- “The old are the precious gem in the centre of the household. To forget one’s ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root. Happy Grandparents Day.”
- “Your own children were your investments and your grandchildren are the sweet bundles of interest you have received upon maturity. Congratulations.”
- “Our grandchildren accept us for ourselves, without rebuke or effort to change us, as no one in our entire lives has ever done, not our parents, siblings, spouses, friends — and hardly ever our own grown children. Happy Grandchildren Day.”
- “Congratulations for being promoted from the post of Mother to GrandMother. But don’t start celebrating yet because you will soon be demoted to the post of BabySitter. Happy Grandparents Day.”
- “What is it about grandparents that are so lovely? I’d like to say that grandparents are God’s gifts to children. And if they can but see, hear and feel what these people have to give, they can mature at a fast rate. Wish you a very Happy Grandparents Day.”
I hope that you might have liked my collection of the Grandparents Day Quotes, Wishes and Sayings and that you will now share these with all your loved ones without getting any bothered.