Guru Gobind Singh Ji Gurupurab: The World and especially people belonging to the Sikhism are heading towards the celebrations of the 350th Birth Anniversary or to call it ‘Gurupurab’ of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. This time, it is even grander than ever because it is the 350th anniversary of the tenth Guru of the Sikhs – Guru Gobind Singh Ji. People are travelling to the Patna Sahib from not just various Indian states but also from the different nations including US, UK, Canada and many more.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji was said to be born in December month in 1666 and he was the tenth Guru of the Sikhs and known by many different names – ‘Sarbansdaani’ means The One who sacrifices his whole family, ‘Baajaan Wala’ means he used to keep a bird ‘Baaj’ with him and known for this- and many other names.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji is well-known as a Warrior in Sikh History, but he was also a Saint, Poet and a Scholar. However, on the eve of the 350th Gurupurab of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, we brought you the best of the Images, Text and Facebook and WhatsApp texts and statuses to wish on the eve of Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s Gurupurab.
Best Guru Gobind Singh Ji Gurupurab images
Best Guru Gobind Singh Ji Gurupurab Messages, WhatsApp and Facebook Statuses:
- “Wishing you and your family a very happy & prosperous Gurpurab Guru Gobind Singh Ji de Janam dihade dian sareyan nu wadhaiyan”. Happy Gurpurab
- “O my mind, keep the thoughts of true Lord forever inside you and feel the bliss of peace”. Happy Gurpurab
- “May Guru Gobind Singh Ji be your guiding star through your life and may he shower blessings on you this Gurpurab”. Happy Gurpurab
- “May Guru Gobind Singh Ji bless you and your family with joy, peace and happiness for eternity may he inspire us to be a better human being”. Happy Gurpurab
- “The greatest comforts and lasting peace are obtained when one eradicates selfishness from within”. Happy Gurpurab
- “Celebrate Gurpurab with your loved ones, friends and family and enjoy Guru Gobind Singh Ji Divine love and Blessings”. Happy Gurpurab
- “May happiness and blessings surround you as we join together to remember the beloved Guru Gobind Singh ji and the beginnings of Sikhism”. Happy Gurpurab
- “May Guru Gobind Singh Ji give you the courage and strength to fight the evil and always stand by the side of truth”. Happy Gurpurab
- Guru Gobind Singh Ji Guru Ji Emphasised That True God Can Only Be Found Through Writings Of The Holy Granth Sahib. Thus He Gave It The Status Of The 11th Guru To Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
May The Shabads (The Writings) Become An Eternal Guide Towards The Path Of Your Spiritual Enlightenment!
- When You Kneel Down In Front Of Guru Sahib, He Stands Up For You And When He Stands Up For You No One Can Stand Against You. Happy Guru Gobind Singh Ji’S Gurpurab!
We Also wish one and all a very Happy Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s Gurupurab or to say Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti.