Krishna Janmashtami, or simply Janmashtami, is a Hindu festival commemorating the birth of Lord Krishna, a manifestation of Lord Vishnu, one of the holy Hindu trinity’s three gods, and one of his most important and adored avatars. It will be observed this year on Monday, August 30.
Lord Krishna was Lord Vishnu’s eighth avatar, born in the Dvapara Yuga, according to Indian mythology. Krishna Janmashtami is a significant Hindu festival celebrated in India and around the world, and the day itself is considered extremely auspicious.
There are numerous fascinating and comprehensive stories about his life that may be found in books. Take a minute today, on the occasion of the Blue God’s birth, to thank him for everything good in your life and to ask forgiveness for any wrongdoings.
Krishna Janmashtami Wishes and quotes:
Here are some wishes which you can send to your family and friends on Krishna Janmashtami:
- May Lord Krishna always give you happiness, love, prosperity and peace. Happy Janmashtami to you!
- I wish you and your loved ones a happy Krishna Janmashtami!
- May Lord Krishna continue to shower you with joy, love, wealth, and tranquilly. I wish you a happy Janmashtami!
- May the little Blue-God take away your troubles and leave you with health, happiness, and luck. Happy Janmashtami, everyone!
- May Lord Krishna’s flute invite the melody of love into your life. Happy Krishna Janmashtami!
- Nand Ke Aanand Bhayo, Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki Haathi Ghoda Palki, Jai Ho Nand Lal Ki Jai Shri Krishna!
- Let there be love, happiness, and laughter in your life with Lord Krishna’s blessings. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Janmashtami!
Krishna Janmashtami Images
While we shall all celebrate Krishna Janmashtami with joy and zeal, we must also keep in mind that we are in the midst of a pandemic. While the number of cases is decreasing, we must remain vigilant because the virus is spreading in isolated areas. With the spread of the more virulent Delta plus strain, we have even more reason to be wary. It’s crucial to keep your identity hidden when meeting new people. Another effective technique to prevent infection is to use double masking. Remember to bring a hand sanitizer with you if you can’t wash your hands.
So let us all hope that we all stay safe and that we all make it through this pandemic unscathed!