Happy Thanksgiving Day – Thanksgiving Day is celebrated with great zest and fervour in Canada and the United States. As the name itself is indicative, the thanksgiving day is celebrated for giving thanks for the harvest for the year.
The thanksgiving day is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of the month of November in America. Initially, thanksgiving was celebrated for its religious significance, but as the time passed by, the day was celebrated by people in increasing numbers in various cultures and also in many other states.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Quotes and Wishes to share with family and friends
- On this day, nobility is served on the plate called thanksgiving, since noble is the person who expresses his gratitude! A very Happy Thanksgiving day!
- If you cannot feed hundreds of people, then just feed one! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
- May this Thanksgiving bring unlimited happiness, health and wealth in your life! Here’s wishing you a very happy thanksgiving!
- Thankfulness and gratitude are heart’s money!
- God doesn’t dwell in the heaven, but in the thankful and joyous hearts!
- Thanksgiving is the time to express our gratitude to the ones who make our lives happier and better! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- Always be thankful for what we have, it is precious! Happy thanksgiving to you and your family!
- We hope that your thanksgiving if filled with great joy and the coming year brings great success, health and happiness to you!
- This thanksgiving, thank all those people who make your life better by being a part of it! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
- People travel a thousand miles on thanksgiving to celebrate this celebrate this wonderful day with their loved ones! May this thanksgiving be a joyous one for you and your family!
- The love of food is the most sincere in the whole world! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- Appreciate your life each minute of the day! A very happy Thanksgiving to you all!
- Gratitude is not the short prayer that you read before taking a meal, but it’s the way you live your life!
- On this thanksgiving, we should remember that the highest appreciation is not to utter thankful words but to live by them!
- There is a great calmness to a life that is lived in gratitude and joy!
- Gratitude is the greatest of all virtues! Here’s wishing you a very happy thanksgiving!
- A thankful person receives the greatest gifts given to him by God!
- There’s nothing more honourable than a grateful heart.
- Every good gift comes from the heaven!
- Dear Lord! I’m grateful for all the good things that you have given me! Thank you for all your blessings!
- “Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.” – W.J. Cameron
- “Give thanks not just on the thanksgiving day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “God is glorified not by our groans but by our thanksgivings.” – Edwin Percy Whipple
- “In all things give thanks.” – Thessalonians
- Thanksgiving – giving Him thanks for what He has done and how He has revealed Himself to you.” – Tony Watson