Hello February Quotes and Images: February is the second month of the year and comes with 28 days (29 in a leap year) and hence, is the shortest month too. The month is often called the Love Month as the lover’s week; Valentine Week is also celebrated in this month. People love this month, its weather, the love and romance it gets with it. People often share some nice Hello February Quotes and Pictures with their loved ones to celebrate the awesome month and enjoy.
Hello February Quotes, Images & Pictures to celebrate the new month
- “February is month where the day start
with new mornings of loves
and make all things good in life
Happy New Month.”
- “Late February days; and now, at last,
Might you have thought that
Winter’s woe was past;
So fair the sky was and so soft the air.
- “The February sunshine steeps your boughs and tints the buds and swells the leaves within. Welcome, February.”
- “When you say I love you, you are making a promise with someone else’s heart. You should honour it with actions to prove it. Love is not only an emotion. Love is a verb. Celebrate this special Month with your loved ones….”
- “February – the month of love..?!!
No wonder the shortest one in the calendar.”
- “The day and time itself: the late afternoon in early February, was there a moment of the year better suited for despair?”
- “February is a suitable month for dying. Everything around is dead, the trees black and frozen so that the appearance of green shoots two months hence seems preposterous, the ground hard and cold, the snow dirty, the winter hateful, hanging on too long.”
- “The flowers of late winter and early spring occupy places in our hearts well out of proportion to their size.”
- “For most of us, January delivered record-breaking temperatures and an abundance of snow accumulation. The GOOD news, however, is we are closer to spring and closer to GARDENING! Think SPRING, Friends! ✿✿ ✿”
- “Every gardener needs an AMIGO! And, as we all know, garden helpers come in all shapes and sizes! One of our Facebook friends is the proud owner of this precious darling! We could not resist sharing Amigo’s picture of her hard at work…sort of!”
We are very sure that you might have liked our collection of the Hello February Quotes, Pictures and Images and hope that you will now share these with all the loved ones around.