Indian Bank PO application forms: The application process for Indian Bank Probationary officers (PO) 2016 has commenced from today, 6th December. Application forms for the same can be filled from the official website. Once a candidate fills the details in the form for the first time, a provisional registration number and password will be generated automatically and sent to candidates via SMS or Email. 324 probationary officers will be recruited through this process.
Indian Bank PO application forms details/ Eligibility/ Selection procedure
Availability of Application forms: from 6th December 2016 to 22nd December 2016
Indian Bank Probationary Officers Job location: All over India
Vacancies : 324 seats on offer, out of which, 165 seats are available for general candidates and 87 for OBC, 48 for SC, 24 for ST candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Probationary Officer:
- For general category,a degree holder( Graduates) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised University.
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates, minimum marks required are 55%.
- The maximum and minimum age limit applicable to the candidates is 28 years and 20 years respectively.
- Age relaxation will also be applicable as per the rules.
Job Pay Scale: Rs 23,700- 42,020/-
The application fee for the Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment:
- For general candidates, the application fee is Rs 600.
- For SC/ST/PWD, the application fee is Rs 100.
- The candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only, using Credit card, Debit card, Internet Banking, IMPS or Cash card/Mobile Wallet.
- After successful online payment, candidates should take a printout of the application form.
Official website to fill application forms:
Selection procedure for the post of Probationary Officer: There will be 2 exams- Screening test and Mains Exam.
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam