Students who cracked the JEE Main examination can take the JEE Advanced 2021 Exam. They must, however, complete the application form and submit it using the online procedure at the official URL provided. Check out the JEE Advanced Application Form 2021 for more information. The application method is broken down into three simple phases. To begin, fill out the application form. Then you may upload your files. Finally, pay the registration fees.
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration:
The registration process for the JEE Advanced 2021 test for IITs has commenced. Eligible students can apply for the position by going to jeeadv.ac.in. Originally, the registration procedure for JEE Advanced 2021 was set to begin on September 11, but it was postponed for two days due to a delay in the JEE Main Result (JEE Main Result 2021). The deadline to apply for the exam is September 19, and the deadline to pay the fee is September 20, 2021.
On October 3, 2021, the exam will be held in two shifts. The first paper will be held between 9 a.m. and 12 a.m., while the second paper will be held between 2.30 p.m. and 5.30 p.m. JEE Advanced Exam is the only way to get into one of the country’s 23 prestigious IITs. IIT Kharagpur will be in charge of the examination this time. 2.5 lakh students will be given the opportunity to sit for the JEE Advanced examination out of the successful applicants who scored higher in JEE Mains.
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Fee:
The online registration for JEE Advanced 2021 is now open at jeeadv.nic.in. Candidates who scored in the top 250000 in the Mains exam are eligible to apply. The following are the complete details about the JEE Advanced Application Fees for 2021:
How To Register For JEE Advanced 2021 Online:
- The applicant must first go to the Official Portal.
- Then log in with your JEE Main registration Login Id and Password on the webpage.
- Second, go to the homepage and click on the application form link.
- Then, select JEE Advanced Registration 2021 from the drop-down menu.
- Then a new page with the application form comes on your screen.
- As a result, you must fill in the needed information. Then, in the registration form, upload the documents that are requested.
- Following that, the applicant must select a fee payment method.
- Because the only option for paying the charge is to do so online. So go with the choice that makes you feel most at ease.
- After that, go over your application form again. If you detect a mistake, correct it right away.
- Finally, fill out the online JEE Advanced Registration form.
- You can also obtain a fee receipt by using the online website. Make a copy for future reference.
- You have now finished the registration process. Take a printout of the application form as well if you desire.
Documents Required For JEE Advanced 2021 Registration:
You will require following documents if you wish to register for JEE Advanced 2021:
- Certificate of Class X
- Certificate of passing the Class XII Board Exam
- Scribe’s Request Letter
- Caste certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Only people who have a PwD certificate fall under this category.
- Those who have chosen a nationality for their OCI or PIO card must present the appropriate documentation.