JPSC admit cards are available for the 6th combined Civil Service Examination. Screening test Paper-I is scheduled to be held on 18th December. Candidates, who have applied for the examination can download their admit cards from 5th December, 6 pm onwards.
Civil service commission is going to conduct two exams for recruitment- a screening test( Paper-I) and mains exam (Paper-II). The candidates will first appear in Screening test and then, only selected candidates will be allowed to go for the Mains exam. Paper-I will have 100 general studies objective type questions carrying 2 marks each.
JPSC admit cards/ JPSC Syllabus/ JPSC posts/ JPSC vacancies
The distribution for Paper-I would be as follows:
- History of India- 15 questions
- Geography- 10 questions
- Indian politics and Governance- 10 questions
- Economics and sustainable development- 10 questions
- Science and technology- 15 questions
- Jharkhand specific questions (General awareness of its History, Society, Culture & Heritage)- 10 questions
- National and International current events- 10 questions
- General questions (Miscellaneous)- 15 questions
Similarly, Paper-II would also have 100 General studies objective type questions each carrying 2 marks.
JPSC admit cards can be downloaded from the official website: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
JPSC Admit card download starts from: 5th December
JPSC PSC Civil exam date: 18th December
Posts included in JPSC recruitment process
- Administrative services
- Education services
- Police services
- Cooperative services
- Jharkhand social security services
- Finance services and Information services
Number of vacancies: 326 posts
Jharkhand public service commission is conducting the examination under 6th Combined Civil Service examination as it had cancelled the previous exam notification. 1 Lakh candidates applied for the exam, out of which, 25,189 applications were rejected by the civil service commission.