The timetable for Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2021 has been published by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala on the official website polyadmission.org. In addition, the admissions will start in October 2021. To add to it, all the candidates will get admission on the basis of 10th & 12th board exams into various Government and Private Polytechnic colleges.
Candidates wanting to enroll into a polytechnic programme conducted at Kerala will have to fill the Kerala polytechnic online application 2021. The last date of application form submission is August 23, 2021.
Additionally, admission to different polytechnic colleges/ institutes of the state will be done through a single-window admission system known as the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Moreover, no separate entrance exam will be held for admission. Interested candidates have to submit their applications only through the online mode.
Furthermore, this article contains more information about Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2021. Read it carefully!
There are two streams of diploma programmes:
Stream1: Diploma in Engineering/Technology
Stream 2: Diploma in Commercial Practice/Diploma in Computer Application and Business Management.
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Application Fee
- General Category– Rs 150/-
- ST/Sc Category– Rs 75/-
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: To begin with, the student must be an Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: Then, the applicant must possess the domicile certificate of the Kerala State.
- Qualification: The student must have passed SSLC/ HSLC or any other equivalent exam to be eligible for the entrance test.
- Mandatory Subjects: The applicants must Pass their qualifying examination with English, Mathematics and Science Subjects.
- Lastly, the students who have given an improvement examination will not be eligible for admission in the same year for the Polytechnic.
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2021 Application Form Procedure
Interested and eligible candidates can submit the online application form the official website of Kerala University. Follow the simple steps to fill the application form:
Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of Kerala University and go to the direct link given to fill in the application form.
Step 2: Secondly, fill all the fields asked there.
Step 3: After filling the required details, the candidates will be required to download their application form and get it signed by their parents.
Step 4: Next, candidates have to take the printout of their application by using the link “Print Application”.
Step 5: Then, get it signed by your parents.
Step 6: Submit the application form along with the required self attested documents to any government or government aided college before the last day of submission.
Step 7: Finally, pay the required fee.
The documents which are needed are mentioned below:
- Domicile Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Marksheet SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination