Prime Minister Modi has recently introduced the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme that helps farmers in buying new tractors with a subsidy of 50% given by the Government of India.
What is PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2021?
The Central government has started this scheme for low-income farmers as the tractor is the basic need of every farmer. Under the PM Kisan Tractor scheme, 50% amount is paid by the Central government. Moreover, farmers can buy tractors from any company. A point to note is that PM Kisan Tractor Yojana is only available for very small and marginal farmers that means farmers holding land below 5 acres.
This PM Kisan tractor scheme can be availed by the farmers under some conditions which are described below:
- First of all, the farmer must have not purchased any tractor in the previous 7 years.
- Second of all, this scheme is applicable for very smallholding and marginal farmers.
- Next, the farmer should have a piece of land in his name.
- The subsidy is subsidized on only one tractor.
- Finally, only one person of a family is eligible to apply for PM Tractor Yojana.
How to apply for the scheme?
The PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Form Registration is being carried at every CSC (Common Service Center) Center. Only a few states are carrying out online registration including Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, and Bihar. Farmers living in these states can check the official agricultural websites.
Candidates can also visit the official website Pmkisan.gov.in.
Furthermore, farmers living in other regions can go to their nearby CSC center and register themselves. The officials at the CSC Center will ask you for a few documents for registration that are listed below.
Important Documents Required for PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2021
A candidate must have the following listed documents to apply for PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Registration Form.
- To begin with, a copy and original Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Ration Card or Driving Licence is needed. (Any One)
- Next, PAN Card original and a photocopy.
- Bank Account passbook.
- Also, 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Lastly, Land Documents.
PM Tractor Scheme is only valid for small and medium-scale farmers, so must check eligibility criteria before applying for PM Tractor Subsidy Scheme 2021.
To sum up, in India, a large population is involved in Agriculture. The country is home to a large number of small and marginal farmers who cannot afford modern machinery. Many of these farmers have to face difficulties to cultivate their land. As a result, the Government of India has started the Pardhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021 which farmers can avail at any CSC center nearby.