Covid-19 vaccine for 12 years old is now available according to a new government decision. In the MySejahtera tab for the “Covid-19 Vaccination,” parents can now add their children as vaccine dependents by selecting “Child” in the “Relation” field, according to a review. A smartphone is required to register as a vaccination dependent. They cannot be enrolled on another MySejahtera account once they are registered as a dependent, and they have to be present at their vaccine appointment with the registrant.
The government’s decision to allow vaccination for children over the age of 12 comes as Phase Three of the National Immunization Program (NIP) began today, coinciding with the opening of the Bukit Jalil Mega Covid-19 Vaccination Centre, which has a capacity of vaccinating up to 10,000 doses per day.
Covid Vaccine For 12 Years Old
Children can become infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, become ill from COVID-19, and spread COVID-19 to others.
To help prevent against COVID-19, the CDC advises that everyone aged 12 and up receive a COVID-19 immunization. Vaccination is a vital instrument in the fight against the pandemic.
Furthermore, for finding the covid-19 vaccine, check the website of your local pharmacy to see if walk-ins or appointments for vaccinations are available. Check with your child’s healthcare practitioner to see if COVID-19 vaccine is available. For further information, you can contact your state or local health department.
How To Register For Covid Vaccine for 12 Years Old?
To begin with, vaccination of majority of youngsters between the ages of 12 and 15 will be at a vaccination center close to their home . They must have an adult with them to their appointment. Additionally, children between the age of 12 – 15, who go alone won’t be given vaccine. Children between the ages of 12 and 15 should bring a piece of identification that includes their date of birth (eg passport or birth certificate). Moreover, if a child between the ages of 12 and 15 does not have identification, the adult who brings them to their appointment can verify their identity and age. Read the steps carefully!
- Firstly, the child’s Personal Public Service (PPS) number, an Eircode, a mobile phone number, and an email address are all required.
- Secodnly, parents can also register their children over the phone by calling HSELive at 1800 700 700. Their parents can do so by calling HSElive and registering them.
- Thirdly, immunization center appointment details will be sent through text message once a parent has successfully registered their child.
- Pfizer or Moderna vaccine will be provided at a vaccination center if
children aged 12 to 15 register online.
- Finally, vaccinations for children in this age group are available at partnering GPs and pharmacies. Consult your doctor or go to check out for a list of participating pharmacies.
Possible Side Effects Of Covid Vaccine for 12 Years old :
The rest of your body consists of:
- Muscle ache
COVID-19 immunisation can help keep your child from contracting the disease. According to preliminary data, the immunizations may assist people avoid spreading COVID-19 to others. Even if your child does contract COVID-19, these can help keep them from being really ill. Vaccinate yourself and your children aged 12 and up against COVID-19 to help protect your entire family.