Karva Chauth Mehndi Design: Karva Chauth- the day that every married Indian woman celebrates with great zest and fervour. Karva Chauth (Karwa Chauth) is an Indian festival when the Indian women fast from sunrise till sunset for the longevity and safety of their husband. They neither eat anything nor drink water during the day and open their fast after seeing the moon.
Since Karva Chauth is coming near, you guys might be deciding on what to wear etc. While every women and girl have started buying pretty clothes and jewellery for Karva Chauth, one thing that they just don’t miss out is beautiful mehndi.
So here are some beautiful mehndi designs that are bound to make you fall in love with them and will zest up your look.
10 Beautiful & trendy First Karva Chauth Mehndi design
- The first one is a gorgeous Arabic Mehndi design that is just so pretty that you can’t take your eyes off it. It covers the entire hand and is subtle at the same time.
- Next is a beautiful ethnic Mehndi design that has a wrist-coverage.
- I like to call the next one simply gorgeous as it is a simple yet an eye-catchy traditional Mehndi design.
- This one here is a gorgeous exquisite Mehndi design that will totally complement your subtle look.
- This trendy Arabic Mehndi design is everybody’s fav. Well, you can’t miss out this one.
- OMG! The super gorgeous Mehndi design of all times. You got to try this one out.
- Next is a sleek Mehndi design that covers the entire palm along with a beautiful wristband design.
- This on here is a petite and simple Mehndi design that will suit you best if you are looking for a less heavy design.
- So so pretty! Isn’t it? This one is a trendy side foot Mehndi design that will add that little spark and uniqueness to your look.
- This gorgeous Mehndi foot design is one to fall in love with. Absolutely stunning it is!
These Mehndi designs are bound to make you dazzle this Karva Chauth. We wish you a very happy Karva Chauth in advance and hope that these designs make your festive zest double up.
Do let us know which Mehndi design you like the most in the comment section below.