On Thursday evening, the reports start rounding in the media that Prime Minister Narendra Modi can address the nation on Saturday, December 31st. However, now it is confirmed that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the nation on Saturday. In this address by Prime Minister, it is expected that PM may spell out the road map ahead after the expiry of the 50-day period of depositing demonetised notes on Friday. Also, he may be expected to announce another shocker to the corrupt people with his masterstroke over the Black Money and ‘Benaami Sampatti.’
Why this address by Prime Minister Narendra Modi is important in perspective to the nation building?
This address will be his second address to the nation since his announcement on November 8 to scrap Rs. 1000 and old Rs. 500 notes. While announcing the landmark decision, he had asked the people to give 50 days for rolling it out.
PM Modi may speak about the steps to ease the cash flow that has been a major problem ever since demonetization was announced. He may also speak on measures to deal with the problems the economy faces.
What to expect from the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Addressal?
- PM Modi may explain the importance of Digital Economy and may also can also further link it with the Note Bandi. NaMo’s commitment towards India for a digital economy is the summary that can be seen in his public adressals in various rallies.
- PM Modi may also talk about the Jan Dhan accounts and also about the misuse of these accounts happened during the demonetization process.
- The most importantly it is said that PM Modi can announce something grand for the farming sector nd farmers can expect something big out of PM Modi’s addressal. As per the media reports, PM may announce the waiver in the farm loans and can provide some major relief to the people associated with the farming sector.
- PM Modi, as he earlier indicated, may announce some major announcement in link with the ‘Benaami Sampatti’. PM May announce some bigger crackdown over the major issue of Benaami Sampatti act and may announce major changes in Benaami property act.
- Last but not the least, PM may announce something bigger related to the Demonetization norms and may announce some waiver in the cash withdrawal limit. It is also been said that PM also can announce the removal of the withdrawal limit on the cash from ATM’s and Banks.
PM Modi’s addressal will be going to be expected to meet common people’s expectations and aspirations.
With all these expectations and aspirations, the nation would have been looking forward to the PM Modi’s addressal with eager eyes and may be expecting some major relief for the common people of the nation. So, the bigger question now is that will PM Modi’s addressal on New Year soothe the wounds of the people post demonetization or will come with another shocker?
The Prime Minister, in public meetings in the last few weeks, has been urging people to bear with the pain following the government’s decision and that it would start easing gradually once the 50-day period is over. On Tuesday, PM Modi met economists and experts at a meeting in Niti Aayog to discuss the current economic situation.