RVUNL JE 2016 Admit cards: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd is going to conduct an exam on 29th and 30th December 2016 for the recruitment of Junior Engineer. Admit cards for the same has been released. The Candidates who have applied for the recruitment process can download their admit cards from the official website. The exam will be conducted in 32 cities across 7 states in the last week of December.
RVUNL JE 2016 Admit cards/ Vacancies/ Posts/ Exam Pattern
Official Website: http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/
Companies divided under Rajasthan State Electricity Board for the recruitment process:
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUN),
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd (RVPN),
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (JVVN),
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (AVVN),
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (Jd. VVN)
RVUN being the nodal part, released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer-I on 13th October and now conducting the examination in December.
Total Vacancies: In total 834 vacancies to be filled under five departments, in five different fields.
Posts to be filled:
- 534 posts of JE (Electrical),
- 161 posts of JE (Mechanical),
- 72 posts of JE (Civil),
- 38 posts of JE (Control & Instrumentation)
Each company include:
- 9 posts in RVPN,
- 87 posts in JVVN,
- 190 posts in AVVN
- 103 posts in Jd.VVN.
- Reasoning and mental ability- 70 questions
- General knowledge and Everyday Science- 30 questions
- General Hindi- 30 questions
- General English- 30 questions
- Mathematics- 40 questions
2 hours will be given for the online exam and .25% marks will be deducted for every incorrect response. Minimum qualifying marks for UR category candidates is 30% and for SC/ST/OBC/SBC, required marks are 20%.