Hello and Welcome December Month Quotes: Cold weather and chilling winds are what accompany the last month of the year. December is the month to celebrate the sweetness of the delicious hot cakes and cookies. It is the time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ with Christmas and welcome the upcoming year. Celebrate the wonderful season and month with the most amazing Quotes to say Hello and Welcome December Month and share with one and all around.
Sweet Hello and Welcome December Month Quotes for all
You may now have a glance at our wonderful collection of the Welcome and Hello December Month Quotes and do not forget to share these with all the loved ones around.
- “Weather of memories
Weather of separation
My heart get ready
December is coming
- “How did it get so late so soon? It’s the night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness, how the time has flown. How did it get so late so soon?”
- “December is going on
and giving new messages
of breaking many promises
and make all separate
- “December’s wintery breath is already clouding the pond, frosting the pane, obscuring summer’s memory…”
- “Someone said that God gave us memories so that we might have roses in December. Hello, December!”
- “When dark December glooms the day,
And takes our autumn joys away;
When short and scant the sunbeam throws,
Upon the weary waste of snows…”
- “When December comes, can ‘The Nutcracker’ be far behind? No, it can’t – not in America, anyway.”
- “The season of the kindling of the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial fire of charity in the heart.”
- “December will be magic again.
Don’t miss the brightest star.
Kiss under the mistletoe.
I want to hear you laugh.
Don’t let the mystery go now.”
- “In the bleak mid-winter
Frosty wind made moan,
Earth stood hard as iron,
Water like a stone;
Snow had fallen, snow on snow,
Snow on snow,
In the bleak mid-winter,
- “If the October days were a cordial like the sub-acids of fruit, these are a tonic like the wine of iron. Drink deep or be careful how you taste this December vintage. The first sip may chill, but a full draught warms and invigorates.”
- “December a month of lights, snow and feasts; time to make amends and tie loose ends; finish off what you started and hope your wishes come true.”
We hope that you might have surely liked our collection of the Hello and Welcome December Month Sayings and Quotes and that you will now share these with all your friends and family without getting any bothered.