UPPCL Assistant Engineer (EE) Admit cards: The Uttar Pradesh power corporation Limited has sanctioned the re-examination notice for AE(T) Electrical Engineering. Admit cards for the same has been released for the same on 7th December 2016. Candidates who have applied for the examination can download their admit cards from the official website. The exam is scheduled to be held on 16th December 2016.
UPPCL Assistant Engineer (EE) Admit cards/ Important dates
Official website: http://www.uppcl.org/
- Admit card for re-examination release date: 7th December 2016,
- Re-examination of AE(T): 16th December 2016.
Steps to apply application forms:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website official website only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID.
- Candidates are first required to go to the UPPCL’s website and click on the link “ VACANCY/ RESULT”.
- Candidates are required to fill the Registration Form wherein basic details of the candidates will be filled post which the Login ID and Password will be displayed on the computer screen and also sent to Registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
- The candidate may then Proceed to the Application Form and fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, and educational qualification etc.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy (a) Recent Colored Photograph (b) Signature. The size of this scanned Photograph should be less than 80Kb and signature should be less than 50Kb.
- On-Line Payment : Application Fee can be paid through Debit Card,Credit Card of any bank, Net Banking through any bank.
- Off Line Payment : Download the preprinted Challan form for depositing application fee by selecting Offline/ Cash/ Challan payment option and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches.