WB Municipal Service Application form: West Bengal Municipal Commission has released the notification for the recruitment process of Assistant Engineer and Sub Engineer in the municipal department. The applicants who were waiting for the government jobs Vacancies can now apply for the posts notified. The application forms are available at official website of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission.
WB Municipal Service Application form/ Vacancies/ WB MSC 2016
Name of the organisation: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has commenced the notification and will be conducting the Examination and Interviews soon.
Official website: http://www.mscwb.org/
- For the post of Assistant Engineer: One should have a degree in civil engineering from a recognised University.
- For the post of Sub- Engineer: Diploma in the relevant field from any institute, which is recognised in the country.
- Lower age limit to apply : 18 years
- Upper age limit to apply: 40 years
Application fee for WB MC form: The applicants will have to pay the application fee of Rs 200/- by the respective mode of fee payment as given on the official website.
Vacancies: 80 posts
Selection Process: The selection process for the post of Assistant Engineer and sub- engineer includes written examination and interview rounds. The details of the date of exam will be notified as soon as it releases.
How to fill WB Municipal Service Application form 2016: Aspirants, who want to avail the Assistant Engineer and sub-engineer post under West Bengal commission, should download the application forms from the official website, following the steps, given below.
- The aspirants should open the official website of the department,
- Then open the notification of the application form,
- Fill up the details, followed by SUBMIT.