The gambling world is ever-expanding, and this leads to everyday inventions. Casinos are searching for new ways to beat the completion and attract new customers while keeping their regulars interested. One of the strategies they use is to create decent loyalty programs. Bonuses and promotions are an excellent strategy for casinos to gain new clients. Bonuses are especially popular with newbies, who may start expanding them without knowing how they work and what to do with these promotions. Here is what you should know about online casino promotions.
- Calculations. Online casino promotions are a critical part of their marketing approach. However, you are often not obliged to accept promotions. Always make sure that you understand the terms and conditions of each bonus to ensure you choose the right one. Remember that most online casinos do not offer promotions by default. For you to enjoy a bonus, you have to enter a unique code and a specialized field. Some online casinos will allow you to use the rewards automatically. As such, the best thing is to ensure you learn the rules. You can also contact the casino’s help center if you decide to reject a default bonus.
- Wagering Requirements. Every player needs to know about wagering requirements since you must fulfill it to withdraw any bonus money. Often, a wager means that an amount of money has to be bet for the casino to avail of your bonus amount. The amount that you must bet exceeds your bonus funds. For instance, x20 means that you must make bets worth 20 times the amount of your bonus and deposit before you can withdraw the bonus. Ensure that you choose your games wisely to fulfill the wagering requirements. Read the terms and conditions carefully and pay attention to rules that concern players from different countries.
- Expiration Date. Most players forget or do not pay attention to the expiration date. Most players focus on acquiring bonuses and forget to check all other technical details. Always check these details since some deals can expire before you take advantage of them. Some promotions come with a time frame allocated to them, and you may miss an opportunity to withdraw your winnings. Sometimes you may get lucky and find a bonus with a life span of several months. However, remember this will not happen to all online casino promotions.
- Contribution Percentage. You will find a contribution percentage when playing online slots. The contribution percentage is the amount that each game counts towards the wagering requirement. Although it might vary, the contribution percentage is often 100% for online slots.
- Return to Player Percentage. Return to Player Percentage (RTP) is the amount wagered on a slot that the player will get over a specified period. Casinos express RTP in percentage. The higher the percentage, the more a gambler can win and the longer the time. However, every slot has its own RTP.
With these tips, you can now check the new casino bonuses for an opportunity to win some money.