World Animal Day 2016: World Animal Day is an international day that is celebrated every year on 4th of October with great enthusiasm and zeal. The day is observed to take actions for the animal rights and welfare. It is the feast day of Francis of Assisi who was the patron saint of animals. It is a national observation that aims at improving the standards off animals in the world.
People often share a lot of World Animal Day 2016 motivational quotes and images with their friends and animals to raise the awareness about the need of the taking care of animals all over the world. Let us pledge to make the living standards of all the animals around us better and improved by putting some efforts at our own level.
Inspirational World Animal Day 2016 to share
You may now have a look at our collection of the best World Animal Day 2016 images and quotes and you may also share these with your loved ones without getting any bothered.
- “The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.”
- “The scientific name for an animal that doesn’t either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.”
- “True benevolence or compassion, extends itself through the whole of existence and sympathizes with the distress of every creature capable of sensation.”
- “The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can’t have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I’d rather not be in a cage. I’d rather be dead. And it’s real simple. And I think it’s not that uncommon.”
- “Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.”
- “Our task must be to free ourselves… by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.”
- “Killing animals for sport, for pleasure, for adventure, and for hides and furs is a phenomena which is at once disgusting and distressing. There is no justification in indulging is such acts of brutality.”
- “Love of animals is a universal impulse, a common ground on which all of us may meet. By loving and understanding animals, perhaps we humans shall come to understand each other.”
- “Many years ago, I was in a Broadway show and I had to wear a fox fur around my shoulders. One day my hand touched one of the fox’s legs. It seemed to be in two pieces. Then it dawned on me…. her leg had probally been snapped in two by the steel trap that had caught it.”
- “When I was younger, my family would go camping and fishing on our ranches. My dad loves being around all kinds of animals. He’s the one who got me to be a really big animal lover.”
We are very sure that you all might have liked our collection of the World Animal Day 2016 quotes and images and hope that you will share these with your loved ones without getting any bothered.