All the citizens who get Covid-19 vaccination whether it is Covaxin or Covishield get Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate after that.
If you are confused about how to verify a certificate, check the steps to verify Covid Vaccination certificate below in the article. Certificate Verification is important in terms of authentic proof of vaccination.
It is really important to download the Covid-19 Vaccination certificate and verify it for free at cowin.gov.in. After the first dose of vaccination, you will be allotted with provisional Covid Vaccine Certificate. And after the second dose of Covishield or Covaxin, you will get the Final certificate of Covid-19.
Procedure To Verify Certificate
- Go to the official website of Cowin, the home page will open before you.
- Now you have to click on platforms.
- And, After that, you have to click on ‘verify certificate’
- Now you have to click on the scan QR code option.
- After that, a notification will prompt you to activate your device camera.
- You have to point the camera to the QR code provided on the certificate.
- On successful verification, all the details of the applicant will be displayed and if the certificate is fake then the certificate invalid will be displayed.
Thus if you want to know that Vaccine Certificate is genuine or not just verify the covid vaccine certificate online at the Cowin portal. Hope you find this article useful!
Also, check out our article on “Sputnik Vaccine in India Registration, Price, Availability, Side Effect, Efficacy.”